Recent Topics

Ads

I played in zone X and my reward was not enough official thread

Talk about the development of the emulator and related services.
Check out new and upcoming features to be implemented onto the server.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Hargrim
Developer

Re: I played in zone X and my reward was not enough official thread

Post#101 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:50 pm

xint77 wrote:Zone lock was T2 Dwarf/Greenskin
Was waitin for about 10 mins for the bag but i didnt receive any mail so i went off. After log in today i got a blue bag instead of a gold one :roll: :cry: :shock:

And in the blue bag mail there were details from which zone this bag came from. Do you have screen of this too?

Ads
Vdalin

Post#102 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:09 am

I played in BV for 3-4 hours today and got a Blue bag. The contents were 3 soldier medallions, or a lvl34 ax, or some coins. I am a lvl 40 Wl rr 39 and have generally found for all my under rr 41 tunes, the keep take bags rolls have gear that is usually 10 levels below my character, which I find pretty frustrating. My guild leader has said that all bags for characters below r 41 are crap, so its not worth participating for hours in a keep take. Is that the intent?
Brightliight - BW, Brightshot - SW, Brightheals - RP
Working-AM
Despicableme -Slayer

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#103 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:57 am

Vdalin wrote:I played in BV for 3-4 hours today and got a Blue bag. The contents were 3 soldier medallions, or a lvl34 ax, or some coins. I am a lvl 40 Wl rr 39 and have generally found for all my under rr 41 tunes, the keep take bags rolls have gear that is usually 10 levels below my character, which I find pretty frustrating. My guild leader has said that all bags for characters below r 41 are crap, so its not worth participating for hours in a keep take. Is that the intent?
This really isn't the thread for it, but yes.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

xint77

Post#104 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:37 pm

Sadfully no, was too fast opening my mail. I blame zMail Mod for it 8-) :roll:
xint77 wrote:
Zone lock was T2 Dwarf/Greenskin
Was waitin for about 10 mins for the bag but i didnt receive any mail so i went off. After log in today i got a blue bag instead of a gold one :roll: :cry: :shock:

And in the blue bag mail there were details from which zone this bag came from. Do you have screen of this too?

Hargrim
Developer

Post#105 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:41 pm

xint77 wrote:Sadfully no, was too fast opening my mail. I blame zMail Mod for it 8-) :roll:
xint77 wrote:
Zone lock was T2 Dwarf/Greenskin

So I'd suggest to disable helpful addons.

D4ll4S72

Post#106 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:02 pm

Zarkhul
Caledor
19/3/2018
8:53 P.M. Server Time
Won a blue bag never got it in mail...TY for any help.

tiarna

Post#107 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:25 pm

Tiarna
Black Fire Pass
21/03/2018
locked between 22.30 / 23.00 eu time
Won a green bag but nothing in mail.

ty for any help

tiarna

Post#108 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 4:35 pm

a question.

i played for about 3 hours in thunder mountain, we fight and capture the keep with warband, at the moment to take the 3 BO to lock, i had to go afk due to a work phone and meanwhile zone lock.
when i come back i see only a renown bonus for capturing thunder mountain and nothing regarding the bag roll, no mail or msg you dint win nothing, is this because probably i was afk in the lock moment ?

ty in advance.

Ads
suran67

Post#109 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 8:15 pm

tiarna wrote:a question.

i played for about 3 hours in thunder mountain, we fight and capture the keep with warband, at the moment to take the 3 BO to lock, i had to go afk due to a work phone and meanwhile zone lock.
when i come back i see only a renown bonus for capturing thunder mountain and nothing regarding the bag roll, no mail or msg you dint win nothing, is this because probably i was afk in the lock moment ?

ty in advance.
I have experienced this issues as well. last week 2 hour + fight in CW. no roll on bag happened for anyone. we assumed they were going to appear at a later date. never happened. next few days received bags/ rolls. and even last night got a bag.

Today I have participated in at least 3 zone locks. received RR, and medallions; however I never received a roll on loot. There was no message in the chat saying the typical " you did not win a loot bag" your roll for gold is increased by....etc
none of those ever showed up. I will try and participate in another lock and edit in how it looks. Multiple people in my WB experienced the same issue, I'm assuming it was everyone. Sorry if this is a known issue but I couldn't find anyone else describing it this particular way posted somewhere else!!!
Xam(insert), Eater of the eggs <Salt Factory>
XamRoar WL 40-60+
Xamtastic WP 40-50+
Xamblaze KOBS 40-40+
XamFlame BW 40-50+

Xam...etc

CptPiggy

Post#110 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:52 pm

char name Pigson
zone Black Crag
date 24.03.2018 time I was playing since 18:00-20:30 we locked the zone recieved around 5k I believe rr and 1.7k inf but no roll no bag after lock only 20 conq medalions and paragons after lock.