Recent Topics

Ads

Je Fawk's Mini RoR Launcher v. 1.1

Talk about the development of the emulator and related services.
Check out new and upcoming features to be implemented onto the server.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Telen
Suspended

Re: Je Fawk's Mini RoR Launcher v. 1.1

Post#21 » Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:18 pm

Tesq wrote:
if i not undertood wrong the first post have the answer
I know I was just joking as its in but they won't turn it on.

I like JeFawks attitude. War was always about banter. Its a pvp game it would be boring if we all held hands and sung kumbayah. Wait til Dammaz Kron works then well see the game get back its cut throat edge.

Ads
Groomahr

Post#22 » Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:27 pm

JeFawk wrote:
Groomahr wrote:stating that against the specific request of the devs here to NOT modify the launcher, you still did.
They said that? Where?

Would be a blast for them to tell me not to modify the launcher I MADE in the first place. I can't be arsed to argue with you though, you're too dumb.

First, you said that they have not let you to modify the launcher (probably there is a reason for that), second there was a topic about someone altering the launcher and there they said they don't want anyone messing around with it. I don't remember the username, just like I won't remember yours in a matter of seconds, so guessing by your reply it wasn't you then. It doesn't really matter, you keep missing the point anyway, and apparently I'm too dumb to argue with, so let's settle with that, and be on your way. :)
"No one gets to choose their doom, only how they face it!"

Groomz - Slayer || Hopebringer - WP || Brightblade - SM || Burniece - BW || Zaklith - RP || Kwyll - Chosen

Telen
Suspended

Post#23 » Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:29 pm

Groomahr wrote: First, you said that they have not let you to modify the launcher (probably there is a reason for that), second there was a topic about someone altering the launcher and there they said they don't want anyone messing around with it. I don't remember the username, just like I won't remember yours in a matter of seconds, so guessing by your reply it wasn't you then. It doesn't really matter, you keep missing the point anyway, and apparently I'm too dumb to argue with, so let's settle with that, and be on your way. :)
That was someone altering the client. Thats EAs copyrighted code. The launcher and server are the emu devs code so are fine to be altered.

Kaitanaroyr

Post#24 » Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:02 pm

Keep up the good work Je Fawk!
Spoiler:
Wixxy 100 SM,Artemis,100 SW,Wannabeheals 100 WP,Rikashi 100 Kotbs,Whisper 100 WH,Whispers WH,Veioe 100 Zeal,Antzz 98WH,Kaitanaroyr100 WL,Sumtingwong RP,Saturn WP 80,hemorrhage 100 zeal

Oxenreed

Post#25 » Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:29 pm

JeFawk wrote:
Telen wrote:Why doesn't this auto update. Thats just lazy making me come to forums to download something.
Because the "staff" cut my access to the updating feature i implemented.
They should also ban you already. Why dont you just shut the **** up?
Diverse - RR80 Marauder - Karak Azgal

Nishka
Suspended

Post#26 » Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:33 pm

Great work JeFawk, thank you!
"Well, once there was only chaos. You ask me, order's winning". - Grandmaster Siegfried Trappenfeld

Oxenreed

Post#27 » Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:39 pm

Nishka post under mine made me look like an even bigger ashole then the guy i was typing to.
You may be pissing of jefwak but i owe you thanks for this stuff anyway
Diverse - RR80 Marauder - Karak Azgal

Groomahr

Post#28 » Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:34 pm

Telen wrote:
Groomahr wrote: First, you said that they have not let you to modify the launcher (probably there is a reason for that), second there was a topic about someone altering the launcher and there they said they don't want anyone messing around with it. I don't remember the username, just like I won't remember yours in a matter of seconds, so guessing by your reply it wasn't you then. It doesn't really matter, you keep missing the point anyway, and apparently I'm too dumb to argue with, so let's settle with that, and be on your way. :)
That was someone altering the client. Thats EAs copyrighted code. The launcher and server are the emu devs code so are fine to be altered.
Yes, that's correct, I was looking that up myself in the meantime, it wasn't about the launcher it was the client. So, mea culpa (strictly) on that department. Thank you, Telen!
"No one gets to choose their doom, only how they face it!"

Groomz - Slayer || Hopebringer - WP || Brightblade - SM || Burniece - BW || Zaklith - RP || Kwyll - Chosen

Ads
Sovurai

Post#29 » Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:48 am

My launcher has stopped working,same problem as before.
Would you mind taking a look at it when your free?

JeFawk

Post#30 » Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:56 am

Sovurai wrote:My launcher has stopped working,same problem as before.
Would you mind taking a look at it when your free?
I thought that would happen. I'd gladly look into it tomorrow. Toss me a PM.