Recent Topics

Ads

Je Fawk's Mini RoR Launcher v. 1.1

Talk about the development of the emulator and related services.
Check out new and upcoming features to be implemented onto the server.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
JeFawk

Je Fawk's Mini RoR Launcher v. 1.1

Post#1 » Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:07 am

Just wanted to say that I've updated the mini launcher to 1.1 here (yes there's an ad on that page cause I'm hosting it on my own website)

• features news section so you can see that the server is down all week
• less crap under the hood (might have removed a bit too much)
• you can use whatever symbols you want in the password, it shouldn't be angry at you anymore
• password gets saved as well as the username now for them lazy people
• it has a native Windows border to help the Mac users use emulators better (get a real computer for fvcks sake)
• removed animation for less CPU consumption (especially when emulated... wtf)[/list]

Installation steps are the same, just shove it in the Warhammer Online folder, unblock the executable, run as admin, add exception to antivirus or disable it till you connect.

Because of "less crap under the hood" it might not work for some (works great for me but hey, I know how to take care of my computer). If you have patience and you can speak English I can see what the heck is wrong and modify the launcher accordingly.

Thanks again to the RoR "staff" that decided I should not be allowed to update my own fvcking launcher. Also thanks for redistributing it without my or Elin's "frostnight' Petterson's permission.

Also you're welcome for me including your website in it so you can get even more money from advertising.

Ads
xitroxas

Re: Je Fawk's Mini RoR Launcher v. 1.1

Post#2 » Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:33 am

Why did you put staff in quotations? Are you implying they're not really the staff? I thought about using this because it really does look quite good, but your attitude leaves something to be desired. I wish I knew why the staff tolerated your continued presence and don't ban you outright. But if you have such disdain for them, why don't you do yourself a favor and go the **** away forever? Really. Just go away.
Bigx - Black orc — Lilx - squig herder

Telen
Suspended

Post#3 » Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:41 am

What do you mean? That post is practically merry by Je Fawks standards.

Sulorie

Post#4 » Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:32 am

Who cares about this launcher?
Dying is no option.

Groomahr

Post#5 » Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:33 am

You know you make really hard for ppl to like you, being so full of yourself doesn't really help. However, the intention is good (though the advertising part sounds a little shady) - so if you wanna do good, why don you just do that, and stop talking ****?
If you just wanna talk ****, do that, but nobody **** cares probably - so why bother?
"No one gets to choose their doom, only how they face it!"

Groomz - Slayer || Hopebringer - WP || Brightblade - SM || Burniece - BW || Zaklith - RP || Kwyll - Chosen

TipToeInMyJordans

Post#6 » Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:10 am

xitroxas wrote:Why did you put staff in quotations? Are you implying they're not really the staff? I thought about using this because it really does look quite good, but your attitude leaves something to be desired. I wish I knew why the staff tolerated your continued presence and don't ban you outright. But if you have such disdain for them, why don't you do yourself a favor and go the **** away forever? Really. Just go away.
Groomahr wrote:You know you make really hard for ppl to like you, being so full of yourself doesn't really help. However, the intention is good (though the advertising part sounds a little shady) - so if you wanna do good, why don you just do that, and stop talking ****?
If you just wanna talk ****, do that, but nobody **** cares probably - so why bother?
I really think you 2 should get a social life, beacuse you surely make it sounds lik you doesn't :lol: For a second i thourd you were proctecting your girlfriend :lol: :lol:

JeFawk :oops:

Dajciekrwi

Post#7 » Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:31 am

Jefawk are getting soft and for his standards almost nice :D
This must be age, i guess.
Thx for update , and make T4 playable now:P

Groomahr

Post#8 » Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:36 am

Yeah, dude, my daughter is soon old enough to be a girlfriend of someone at your age probably - so I'm a little bit over of the "protect your girlfriend" era, what you were implying. Grow up! :)

And the launcher you put together, man, that probably takes like an hour in csharp, so please be so **** proud of it for the rest of your life, lol.

Oh well, at least it's comforting to know that you understood everything we tried to tell you here... oh, wait a minute.
"No one gets to choose their doom, only how they face it!"

Groomz - Slayer || Hopebringer - WP || Brightblade - SM || Burniece - BW || Zaklith - RP || Kwyll - Chosen

Ads
JeFawk

Post#9 » Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:36 am

Groomahr wrote:And the launcher you put together, man, that probably takes like an hour in csharp, so please be so **** proud of it for the rest of your life, lol.
I guess I'm more proud of the launcher than you are of your daughter.

I can only think that you are either ignorant or have nothing to do with the IT field if you state that such a thing can be done in "like an hour". An hour must be your standard for many many things.
Lol.png
Lol.png (27.51 KiB) Viewed 4703 times

This thread is about a launcher, you people come here and you tell me I'm rude but you use more curses than me. If you wanna spam like mindless zombies why don't you go in a different thread?

Ungrateful jerks, you forgot a lot...

Tesq

Post#10 » Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:39 am

JeFawk wrote:Thanks again to the RoR "staff" that decided I should not be allowed to update my own fvcking launcher. Also thanks for redistributing it without my or Elin's "frostnight' Petterson's permission.

Also you're welcome for me including your website in it so you can get even more money from advertising.
above other than only yell at you, it was just a fun post or there is something we should know about dev team situation?

Also very good job with lanucher! it would be cool to keep that map at the end and have even the last patch note avaible on corner but keep up the good work!

P.s. would be cool too if you can add an auto close function for the launcher after 2-3 seconds war.exe launched :)