[DEVELOPER PREVIEW] Onslaught Set

Talk about the development of the emulator and related services.
Check out new and upcoming features to be implemented onto the server.

Moderators: Developer, Management, Web Developer

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
User avatar
Darks63
Posts: 478

Re: [DEVELOPER PREVIEW] Onslaught Set

Post#51 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:15 am

Any SS of the female versions(cept Sorc/WE ofc)?
Tourist SW 40/50+<Zaxxed> Discotec 40/40+<IRONIC>

Former Pragg/Badlands Destro Iron Rock/Badlands Order player.

Ads
Ashe
Posts: 8

Re: [DEVELOPER PREVIEW] Onslaught Set

Post#52 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:48 am

When we can see the DPS sets for the DoK and WP. There is no choice only Dominator and Mercenary ...... Beast lord have damn willpower too .... :evil:

Egoish
Posts: 149

Re: [DEVELOPER PREVIEW] Onslaught Set

Post#53 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:12 am

Ashe wrote:When we can see the DPS sets for the DoK and WP. There is no choice only Dominator and Mercenary ...... Beast lord have damn willpower too .... :evil:
Who knows what drops in Gunbad, new BiS gear or another alternate conq tier set. I'd guess slightly weaker than conq tier but just based on there being another 3(?) dungeons in the cities and 2 world dugeons out there as well.

User avatar
Grunbag
Project Team
Posts: 1641

Re: [DEVELOPER PREVIEW] Onslaught Set

Post#54 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:42 am

:arrow:
Egoish wrote:
Ashe wrote:When we can see the DPS sets for the DoK and WP. There is no choice only Dominator and Mercenary ...... Beast lord have damn willpower too .... :evil:
Who knows what drops in Gunbad, new BiS gear or another alternate conq tier set. I'd guess slightly weaker than conq tier but just based on there being another 3(?) dungeons in the cities and 2 world dugeons out there as well.

There is more dungeons than that !!

Also as hargrim said , we were busy on something else for the past 6 month , but we will look into pq chap 22 soon
Grunbag - 40 - 33 Squig Herder
Skorri - 40 - 65 Engineer

Image

User avatar
peterthepan3
Posts: 6509

Re: [DEVELOPER PREVIEW] Onslaught Set

Post#55 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:45 am

Hyped for Gunbad.

Remind me, how long were the lockouts on dungeons in WAR again? It's been a good 5/6 years...
Image

User avatar
NSKaneda
Posts: 252

Re: [DEVELOPER PREVIEW] Onslaught Set

Post#56 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:11 pm

peterthepan3 wrote:Hyped for Gunbad.

Remind me, how long were the lockouts on dungeons in WAR again? It's been a good 5/6 years...
2-5 days iirc.
RoR: Laiste MAG, Ropopuch SHM, Mordoszczel BO || Ginnar IB, Volundr ENG, Hagiel SW
Live: Karak Izor -> Karak Norn (Yarpaen IB, Ginnarr SL, Volundr ENG - Ithilmar's Chosen)

Foltestik
Posts: 468

Re: [DEVELOPER PREVIEW] Onslaught Set

Post#57 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:11 pm

5-7 days
3 days TOVL
if i remember corectly

freshour
Banned
Posts: 835

Re: [DEVELOPER PREVIEW] Onslaught Set

Post#58 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:14 pm

peterthepan3 wrote:Hyped for Gunbad.

Remind me, how long were the lockouts on dungeons in WAR again? It's been a good 5/6 years...
Never played live, can you explain that? Lockout as in only one side can do it?

Ads
Coma
Posts: 167

Re: [DEVELOPER PREVIEW] Onslaught Set

Post#59 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:23 pm

Grunbag wrote::arrow:
Egoish wrote:
Ashe wrote:When we can see the DPS sets for the DoK and WP. There is no choice only Dominator and Mercenary ...... Beast lord have damn willpower too .... :evil:
Who knows what drops in Gunbad, new BiS gear or another alternate conq tier set. I'd guess slightly weaker than conq tier but just based on there being another 3(?) dungeons in the cities and 2 world dugeons out there as well.

There is more dungeons than that !!

Also as hargrim said , we were busy on something else for the past 6 month , but we will look into pq chap 22 soon
dungeons avaible on AoR if memory serve me right were:

Altdorf sewers/IC Sacellum (t2... or was it t1... don't remeber really well... dungeon aimed for party)
Gunbad (initialy t3 open dungeon aimed to party than converted to t3 open dungeon aimed to WB)
Bastion stairs (t4 open dungeon aimed for WB)
Bloodworth enclave, Bileroot borrows/Sigmar crypts, scaven dungeon in altdorf that I don't remebr the name (T4 instanced dungeons for party with minimum t4 euip, drop Sentinel that is same level as conqueror)
Lost Vale (T4 instanced dungeon for party shared by the 2 faction but not contested, drop Darkpromise, equivalent to RvR set invader and superior to conqueror, also drop purple weapons)
City siege dungeons; Sacellum, Monolith/Bright wizard college, Inn at the doks that I don't remebr the name (those were not real dungeons, they were open only during city siege for the attacking faction during stage 2 of the siege, they consisted of a few mob and a single boss, drop RvR set Warlord, those have been reworked several time, initially contested than instanced and finally removed)
4 minor tombs of LotD (not real dungeon but rather instanced Lairs with a lockout timer instead of a long respawn, desinget for t4 party with annihi/conqueror level gear)
Tomb of the Vulture Lord (T4 instanced party dungeon, contestable, aimed for characters with invader/darkpromise lvl gear, it was "possible" to do it with conqueror/sentinel but not recomandable since it had high requirement dps check, drop Tyrant, top Pve Set avaible in the game comparable to warlord)
Skaven dungeon introduced with rr 100 update that I don't remebr the name (dungeon avaible based on RvR conditions, contestable and aimed for WB, drop RR90 and RR100 RvR set)


those are the always avaible dungeons (note that some have conditional requirment to access like ToVL, the RR90-100 dungeon and the 2 cty siege dungeons per faction), other dungeons were added from time to time for some events but were generally only avaible during the event and disabled after the even ended

If I've missed something fell free to add ^^ it's always good to refresh one's own memory ^^


freshour wrote:
peterthepan3 wrote:Hyped for Gunbad.

Remind me, how long were the lockouts on dungeons in WAR again? It's been a good 5/6 years...
Never played live, can you explain that? Lockout as in only one side can do it?
lockouts were timer during wich you couldn't enter the dungeon again/kill the boss, ther were intended to limit the farmability of sets.

City dungeons (bloodworth enclave, Bileroot burrow, etc...) 3 day lock out
Lost Vale 5 day lock out
4 tombs of LotD 1 day lockout (or wat it 20 hours?)
ToVL 5 or 7 day, don't remeber well

don't rember if gunbad and bastion had any lockout... but I feel like they had it ^^' it has been a loooooong time since I last entered either of them ^^'. Other dungeon had contitional requirement and din't have a specific lockout if I rember well ^^

PS: lockout were specific PER CHARACTER... you could run it multiple time with different character on the same account but only once per character per lockout, lockout started at the moment you KILLED the boss so if you failed to kill the boss you could run the dungeon again and again
Last edited by Coma on Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
Aehnur
Posts: 57

Re: [DEVELOPER PREVIEW] Onslaught Set

Post#60 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:24 pm

Never played live, can you explain that? Lockout as in only one side can do it?
Can't clean a dungeon / get loot for X days after you do it. Same than raid lockout in WoW if you ever played it.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests