Recent Topics

Ads

[DEVELOPER PREVIEW] Onslaught Set

Talk about the development of the emulator and related services.
Check out new and upcoming features to be implemented onto the server.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Bobbiom

Re: [DEVELOPER PREVIEW] Onslaught Set

Post#91 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:01 pm

stillwaterww wrote: Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:21 am The onslaught stat based set bonusses imply a step up from beastlord 60 vs. 58. But I notice the amount of armor on the indivual pieces is lower (med chest 450 vs 520 ie.) is this intended? Also a little concerned that the dok/wp 4p bonus might be a little powerfull, seeing as it can not be drained like ap on any other healers. Any thoughts on this?
8 RF every second (from offhand) is not enough to be a reliable healer under long exposure of damage pressure, it works well if you are the party/wb putting out pressure.
With that said you have abilities that refills your RF/SE but that is GCD you are spending not healing.
The other healers have 25 ap reg every sec without any other ap gear which there is plenty of, not to mention sc ap pot and the crafted ap pot.
You can definitely be drained out of ap on a wp/dk since you do NEED ap to refill your RF/SE, no ap no RF/SE, exception is the tactic that have a 25% chance when you are hit to give you 35RF/SE with a 3sec ICD.

If it wasn't for the onslaught set for WP/DoK in the horizon I would have shelfed the class long time ago.

Ads
Jinxypie

Post#92 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:51 pm

Bobbiom wrote: Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:01 pm 8 RF every second (from offhand) is not enough to be a reliable healer under long exposure of damage pressure, it works well if you are the party/wb putting out pressure.
With that said you have abilities that refills your RF/SE but that is GCD you are spending not healing.
The other healers have 25 ap reg every sec without any other ap gear which there is plenty of, not to mention sc ap pot and the crafted ap pot.
You can definitely be drained out of ap on a wp/dk since you do NEED ap to refill your RF/SE, no ap no RF/SE, exception is the tactic that have a 25% chance when you are hit to give you 35RF/SE with a 3sec ICD.

If it wasn't for the onslaught set for WP/DoK in the horizon I would have shelfed the class long time ago.
Exactly this^^ 100%
DoK RR80+, Chosen RR80+, Choppa RR70+, SH RR75+ WP RR65+

stillwaterww

Post#93 » Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:53 pm

Ah allright thank you for clearing that up for me :) Still learning y way around Dok :D Any thoughts on the diffirence in armor values? Or is beastlord scaled higher on def-stats on purpose?
Iobel - SO // Miae - BG // Sorrowstrike - WE // Happyjumping - WL // Ishaisa - DoK

SilentMorbus

Post#94 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:01 am

it is finally out :D but my BO is so low lvl...hope that when i reach lvl 40 people will farm it T.T

Hargrim
Developer

Post#95 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:50 am

SilentMorbus wrote: Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:01 am it is finally out :D but my BO is so low lvl...hope that when i reach lvl 40 people will farm it T.T

Yes, when you are rank 40 the PQs will still farm the players.

SilentMorbus

Post#96 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:47 pm

Hargrim wrote: Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:50 am
SilentMorbus wrote: Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:01 am it is finally out :D but my BO is so low lvl...hope that when i reach lvl 40 people will farm it T.T

Yes, when you are rank 40 the PQs will still farm the players.
:lol: :lol: :lol: you naughty dwarf! thank you for the amazing work Harg ;)

ferraz19

Post#97 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:43 pm

wargrimnir wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:02 am https://i.imgur.com/utyH72g.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/1ntuokp.jpg

All the pieces are dyeable of course, although the armor colors are otherwise unattainable.

You will be able to acquire them from Chapter 22 Hard PQ's which are being worked on for difficulty scaling.

Set bonuses can be found here.
viewtopic.php?f=52&t=22686
Awesome. Hyped for those shaman shoulders!

Thank you and the team/testers for all the work! Can't wait to do those PQs!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!
KILLIN' IZ GUD!

Ugle

Post#98 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:21 pm

Old sentinel shammy shoulders. Sentinel head was the best looking imo. :)
inactive

Ads
Xergon

Post#99 » Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:08 am

Cool, we finished PQ couple times, fun mechanic and need good teamwork, but...
can you guys do something about increasing/scaling numbers of gold/purple bags ? when there was over 30 ppl it gave only 2 gold 1 purple... cmon, next time we did with 24 there was 1 gold 1 purple... cmon... and in lower should be at least some currency to exchange for that specific set, not Ruin imho.
The Unlikely Plan
YouTube

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#100 » Fri Jun 29, 2018 11:10 pm

SOON.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog