[DEVELOPER PREVIEW] Onslaught Set

Talk about the development of the emulator and related services.
Check out new and upcoming features to be implemented onto the server.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
freshour
Banned

Re: [DEVELOPER PREVIEW] Onslaught Set

Post#71 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:05 am

wargrimnir wrote:
Most of the time 2 armor pieces drop, and each boss would drop a different piece. You would get whatever you needed from ~4 runs of a dungeon if you were able to get through the whole thing. Maybe a couple more if you were unlucky. Also, if a dungeon wasn't on full blown out farm mode, it'd take a couple hours to finish the whole thing anyway. Unless you have a full day to waste, running once a day wasn't a big deal.

Ohhhhhh okay I understand now. Makes a lot more sense. Sorry, just never had the privilege to do these on live as I didn't play. But that sounds pretty dang fun!

Ads
Foltestik

Post#72 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:49 am

wargrimnir wrote:
You would get whatever you needed from ~4 runs of a dungeon if you were able to get through the whole thing.
hehe if this will be true :D on AoR i never heve my DP helm on chosen and i was like bilions times in LV :lol:

NSKaneda

Post#73 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:24 am

Foltestik wrote:
wargrimnir wrote:
You would get whatever you needed from ~4 runs of a dungeon if you were able to get through the whole thing.
hehe if this will be true :D on AoR i never heve my DP helm on chosen and i was like bilions times in LV :lol:
7 months in ToVL before I got my Tyrant helm.. :ugeek:
RoR: Burszui SH, Ropopuch SHM<|[]|>Ginnar IB, Vidarr HMR, Runatyr RP ++ REV guild ++
Live: Karak Izor -> Karak Norn - Yarpaen IB, Ginnarr SL, Volundr ENG +Ithilmar's Chosen+
* * * playing 19 classes - running out of char slots * * *

Foltestik

Post#74 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:25 am

NSKaneda wrote:
Foltestik wrote:
wargrimnir wrote:
7 months in ToVL before I got my Tyrant helm.. :ugeek:
i dont have any tyrant chest and i was there many many times with many many characters :d

Afterlife92

Post#75 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:27 pm

You will need rr to use this set ? Zealot looks cool.
Bakir

Welch - DoK / Welchz - WP
Paperboy - RP (R.I.P) / Meekz - Zealot
Welchs - AM / Littlez - Shaman
Kriksos - Mara / Skengman - Engi

normanis

Post#76 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:33 pm

i didnt get onslought set will drop from heros in public quest 22 or drop in dungeons? or drop like pieces like ruin armor set. gold bag give armor byt rest give shards? what u can exchange in city.
thx that u give wounds to slayer in onslaught set versus mercinarry or annihilator where is some corp resist (i can run corp resist as racial if need) and they are reduced when i am mad
"Iron Within, Iron Without!"

Collateral

Post#77 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:00 pm

You get onslaught gear from ch 22 pq gold bags. And no where else afaik. As for renown rank, it says it's for rr 32 in the gear list that wargrimnir made.

Hargrim
Developer

Post#78 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:09 pm

No ruin-like currency for this set.

Ads
normanis

Post#79 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:29 pm

ah ok thx
"Iron Within, Iron Without!"

Foltestik

Post#80 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:23 pm

Hargrim wrote:No ruin-like currency for this set.
awsome, when i farm devastator i have 6 helms and 4 chest but missing sholders :D