Recent Topics

Ads

[DEV] Upcoming White Lion / Guardian Changes

Talk about the development of the emulator and related services.
Check out new and upcoming features to be implemented onto the server.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Kali14
Banned

Re: [DEV] Upcoming White Lion / Guardian Changes

Post#31 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:12 am

It's incredible good idea!

Ads
lastalien

Post#32 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:28 am

What about giving the lion to lower enemy morale with the ability of Echoing Roar? By analogy with the marauder.

Something about - 100 points of morality for 1 cast
Petitbras (SW), Threeend (BW), Arrgoor (SL), Popovich (KoTBs), Semenich (Eng), Ancle (WP), Lastalien (WL), Alienessa (AM)

Movies

chakzo

Post#33 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:56 am

Guardian WL was and still is the way to go when solo. Strong vs almost everything 1v1. Played with Furious mending a lot lately and able to stack 200hp/5s from tactic + gear. Lookin forward to test theese changes. Just be carefull about overtuning already by many so called op class. Can argee its strong 1v1-3 surely not as good for 6v6

normanis

Post#34 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:22 pm

furious mending will triger every 5 sec? or it will be shorter? also why u cant put heal debuff in pet abilities for like 25%. adn its works only for 1 stance with some cd? can we have black lions . not for topic , white lion shoulder use lion skin, its mean he skin his own previous pet. can it be changed?
"Iron Within, Iron Without!"

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#35 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:10 pm

normanis wrote:furious mending will triger every 5 sec? or it will be shorter? also why u cant put heal debuff in pet abilities for like 25%. adn its works only for 1 stance with some cd? can we have black lions . not for topic , white lion shoulder use lion skin, its mean he skin his own previous pet. can it be changed?
http://warhammerfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/White_Lions

The WL class in WAR is not quite the same as what is described in WHFB. Of course, neither are the War Lions which "stand as tall at the shoulder as a horse". The mane they wear on their shoulders is very much indeed the pelt of a War Lion, as it should be. I would suspect that their "pet" lion, being much less in stature than a horse, to be little more than a kitten compared to full grown adult War Lion. To answer your question, no. We're not changing the pelt shoulder pieces, they are supposed to be like that.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Donner

Post#36 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:07 pm

I know its probably not very important for you, but white lion as it is is currently very easy to counter in 6v6. Organised groups will take out your pet almost instantly at the moment and you lose half your damage. I think its important to reduce the cooldown of the pet summoning if you make the pet even weaker defensively.

Of course im happy to test the changes once they come to see what it will feel like in practice.

ToXoS

Post#37 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:16 pm

Donner wrote:I know its probably not very important for you, but white lion as it is is currently very easy to counter in 6v6. Organised groups will take out your pet almost instantly at the moment and you lose half your damage. I think its important to reduce the cooldown of the pet summoning if you make the pet even weaker defensively.

Of course im happy to test the changes once they come to see what it will feel like in practice.
Tbh I think the cooldown on the pet summon is fine. If the pet becomes more fragile, maybe WL players will think twice before sending the pet alone like noobs.
But if the WL is spec guardian (like most of them), the pet will not become more fragile with the upcoming changes, it will become more tanky.

gandresch

Post#38 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:21 pm

Everything needs to be testet.
Pet is getting more tanky in guardian? I dont read it that way. When i understand it right than when you go full guardian then the pet will be like it is now aka pre patch. The new tactic can increase it though.

Mostly no WL used guardian spec for 6v6 or WBs. They use hunter and or axemen. So it can be a big problem. The tests will tell us.

Ads
chakzo

Post#39 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:38 pm

First of all lets test it !!! From theorycraft and 2nd thought its buf for solo WL and nerf for WL grp play. Will see...

dansari

Post#40 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:45 pm

Except they're looking at removing aoe splash damage from hitting the lion so maybe it will help WL in warband with whatever they want to spec as well?
<Salt Factory>