Recent Topics

Ads

[DEVELOPER PREVIEW] Overlord and Imperator Set

Talk about the development of the emulator and related services.
Check out new and upcoming features to be implemented onto the server.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
mursie

Re: [DEVELOPER PREVIEW] Overlord and Imperator Set

Post#41 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:16 pm

without a doubt, the first white lion helm that looks like you might actually consider not hiding appearance.

Ads
Araco

Post#42 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:40 pm

Looks awesome.

wiscel

Post#43 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:55 pm

Nice :-)
Nasty - R8X Squig Herder
Mehlindy - R8X Witch Elf
Donavicenta - R8X Sorceress

Marsares

Post#44 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:01 pm

Torquemadra wrote:
Marsares wrote:I wonder what the rationale is for forcing people to debolster to a t2/3 zone? I get you want to populate that more in order to make it easier to level through those zones, but that's just not going to work on a low population server like this.
Its not forcing anything, you dont need it, you dont want to do it then dont, you havent got to "get them all" but the simple fact is now you can play in t2/t3 without feeling that what you earn there all goes in the bin and is now an investment to end game.
Very true and if that's the rationale, than I like your thinking.

I just fear that you'll end up splitting population on a low-pop server and do more harm than good in that sense. Still, the gear looks amazing, worth checking t2/3 out again for that!
Karak-Norn /// Asildur - RR100 WL /// Marsares - RR95 AM /// Nirnaeth - RR64 SW

Marsares

Post#45 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:06 pm

Torquemadra wrote:
Marsares wrote:
Torquemadra wrote:
Its not forcing anything, you dont need it, you dont want to do it then dont, you havent got to "get them all" but the simple fact is now you can play in t2/t3 without feeling that what you earn there all goes in the bin and is now an investment to end game.

I just fear that you'll end up splitting population on a low-pop server and do more harm than good in that sense. Still, the gear looks amazing, worth checking t2/3 out again for that!
Thats possible and a very real fear but we dont really know how it will play out till we put it in operation and see where the chips fall, clearly if this was in place from the start it woudlnt be an issue but you know, if I had a time machine chances are I would use it for other things first...
Good stuff, let's try it out and see how it pans out! Got my support.
Karak-Norn /// Asildur - RR100 WL /// Marsares - RR95 AM /// Nirnaeth - RR64 SW

Aurandilaz

Post#46 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:11 pm

honestly I wouldn't mind going debolstered into T3, but considering that respeccin is somewhat expensive (especially if you have to do it often in order to switch between T3 and T4 build).... still somewhat on the fence.
Maybe once I finish Conq grind on my main, so maybe before the end of this year. :D

Arteker616

Post#47 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:11 pm

Torquemadra wrote:
Marsares wrote:
Torquemadra wrote:

Thats possible and a very real fear but we dont really know how it will play out till we put it in operation and see where the chips fall, clearly if this was in place from the start it woudlnt be an issue but you know, if I had a time machine chances are I would use it for other things first...
The problem for t2 t3 is the high value of the item . 50/50/50 kills earns u 5 . t2-t3 population desitity is so variable u will end with hugue aao gaps wich mean one side will not get kills due to aoo and other will not get enough kills due to low number of oposition .

i did as duo today t3 emp . we killed roughly 21 players(with 400 aao) we walked off with 4 blues split btw us both . if u need 1k or 2k per item . it gonna take years with current population in the t2 or t3 .

anarchypark

Post#48 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:43 pm

mursie wrote:without a doubt, the first white lion helm that looks like you might actually consider not hiding appearance.
i wish SM could use WL helm
always wanted for tank full faceguard helm that is assigned to WL
and that horsehair decoration, so cool
can't stop looking at it :shock:
SM8, SW8, AM8, WL7, KoBS5, BW5, WP8, WH7, IB7, Eng5, RP5, SL6
BG8, Sorc8, DoK8, WE7, Chs8, Mg8, Ze7, Mara8, BO6, SH7, Shm5, Chop4
SC summary - viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20415
( last update : 2020.06.09)

Ads
Razielhell
Former Staff

Post#49 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:48 pm

Made a full list of the gear.
Check it here.
Check Wiki for all available Public Quests!

Osred

Post#50 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:14 pm

So the 1/2k requirements arent placeholder? Those are the actual costs?
Osri - 40/79 - Runepriest
Osarion 40/82 - Swordmaster
Osgrim 40/74 - Ironbreaker