Recent Topics

Ads

[DEVELOPER PREVIEW] Overlord and Imperator Set

Talk about the development of the emulator and related services.
Check out new and upcoming features to be implemented onto the server.

Moderators: Developer, Management, Web Developer

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Fey

Re: [DEVELOPER PREVIEW] Overlord and Imperator Set

Post#141 » Tue Apr 07, 2020 11:23 pm

Ask ingame in /advice. Don't necro threads please.
Fley - Zealot Domoarigobbo - Shaman
Squid - Squig Squit - B.O.
Black Toof Clan

Ads
Jamoca

Post#142 » Wed Jul 08, 2020 2:38 pm

Please mention that these appearances are no longer available, even though there are items called exactly the same thing (Imperator/Overlord) in IC and Altdorf but are just not the same appearance.
Wish I could get a refund on my seals for wasting them on buying a piece for the wrong appearance.

Disappointed.
Archange Byron
The Reborn
<Dissidence>

Omegus

Post#143 » Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:07 pm

Jamoca wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 2:38 pm
Please mention that these appearances are no longer available, even though there are items called exactly the same thing (Imperator/Overlord) in IC and Altdorf but are just not the same appearance.
Wish I could get a refund on my seals for wasting them on buying a piece for the wrong appearance.

Disappointed.
They should all be on other items now. There was huge change in cosmetic gear a couple of months back. Have a look through viewtopic.php?f=11&t=37911 to see what the appearance is on now.
Zomega: RR8x Zealot
Addons: CityFix v1.0

Noslock

Post#144 » Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:09 pm

those appearence are now on offspec sovereign set.

Jamoca

Post#145 » Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:18 pm

Noslock wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:09 pm
Right, I saw those Alt Sov. Though I thought that was just an alternate appearance for the sov by using these imperator/overlord. I get it now a little better. Then, I need to buy the "alt sovereign" set or at least shoulders/helm for these appearances.
(Just thought that alt sov appearance was actually imperator/overlord thats why, ugh)
Archange Byron
The Reborn
<Dissidence>

Noslock

Post#146 » Wed Jul 08, 2020 4:25 pm

Jamoca wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:18 pm
Noslock wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:09 pm
Right, I saw those Alt Sov. Though I thought that was just an alternate appearance for the sov by using these imperator/overlord. I get it now a little better. Then, I need to buy the "alt sovereign" set or at least shoulders/helm for these appearances.
(Just thought that alt sov appearance was actually imperator/overlord thats why, ugh)
Ye they moved appearance a couple of times,first time overlord / imperator kept the same appearance ( now on alt sov) and alt sov had i think warlord appearance on some pieces and then they "fixed" by givin a pleb appearance to overlord / imperator and movin the good one to alt sov.

Anaerion22

Post#147 » Sun Jul 19, 2020 6:31 am

Jamoca wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 2:38 pm

Disappointed.
Yeah, very dissapointed, just wasted a bunch of seals tryna get the items for appearance :(

nefandir

Post#148 » Fri Jul 24, 2020 7:49 am

I think it was a good idea to move the appearance to alt-sov, but at the same time I thought these sets still had the appearance from post #1. Also fell for it and wasted currency I could have kept for the weapons. Please modify the original post or remove/hide/delete this thread as it grossly misleading (see all posts of people spending currency for nonexistant appearance).
To the devs: a big thanks for your effort with RoR!

Ads
Likeaboss

Post#149 » Fri Jul 24, 2020 8:09 am

nefandir wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 7:49 am
I think it was a good idea to move the appearance to alt-sov, but at the same time I thought these sets still had the appearance from post #1. Also fell for it and wasted currency I could have kept for the weapons. Please modify the original post or remove/hide/delete this thread as it grossly misleading (see all posts of people spending currency for nonexistant appearance).
+1