Recent Topics

Ads

RoR Career Builder

Talk about the development of the emulator and related services.
Check out new and upcoming features to be implemented onto the server.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Turino

Re: RoR Career Builder

Post#41 » Sat Nov 12, 2016 10:37 am

Azarael wrote:I can write tooltips for those abilities which have changed if you wish, to save you the bother.
That would be amazing if you don't mind. I can get everything updated in one pass.

Ads
Azarael

Post#42 » Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:24 pm

Engineer

Snipe

Cooldown: 5s
Position: 13pts

Phosphorous Rounds

Position: 9pts

Land Mine

You fling out a land mine which arms itself immediately and persists for up to 1 minute. The mine will detonate when an enemy gets too close, dealing {DAMAGE1} damage to all enemies within 30 feet and staggering them for up to 5 seconds, preventing all actions unless they are damaged.

Gun Turret

You construct a turret with a self-aiming gun which will fire at distant enemies. The turret gains 75% of your Ballistic Skill and Weapon Skill from item bonuses and 50% of your Wounds from item bonuses. While you are within 25 feet of the turret you will scavenge extra parts from the turret to create improvised upgrades for your weapons, increasing your damage and range by 5% and your turret's range by 2.5% every 2 seconds to a maximum of 40%.

Runepriest

Rune of Mending

Restores {DAMAGE1} health, then continues to restore {DAMAGE2} health over 5 seconds. This ability will continue to build up even if you move.

Knight of the Blazing Sun

Encouraged Aim

While you are wielding a greatsword, Press The Attack! will make it 10% more likely that enemies in the area will be critically hit.

Dirty Tricks

When you block, all members of your group within 100 feet except you will gain a 5% chance to critically hit for 10 seconds.

Bellow Commands

Increases your Action Point regeneration by 15.

Bright Wizard

Fireball Barrage (Tooltip fix)

You assault your target with a constant stream of fireballs, striking them up to 3 times over 3 seconds. Each blast deals {DAMAGE1} Elemental damage to your target, and {DAMAGE2} Elemental damage to all other enemies within 20 feet of them. This effect will end if you break your concentration or run out of action points.

Warrior Priest

Cleansing Power

If Purify is used on an ally, it will additionally remove an effect from each of your groupmates. This will neither affect you nor trigger when Purify is used on yourself. Purify will remove only one effect per target.

Hammer of Sigmar

Deals {BASE RANGE 20-150 DAMAGE} damage to the target. If the target is below 50% hit points, instead inflicts {BASE RANGE 53-399 DAMAGE} damage and will always critically hit.

Divine Amazement (Tooltip fix)

You call upon the power of Sigmar, dealing {DAMAGE1} damage every second to all enemies in a 30 feet area around you for the next 4 seconds. Sigmar returns all the damage done to your enemies to you as health.

Swordmaster

Crashing Wave

Crushing Advance

Phoenix's Wing

Range/Target: Self

A broad slash that hits all opponents in front of you for {DAMAGE1} Spirit damage, as well as increasing hate from monsters.

White Lion

Pounce

Cooldown: 10s

You cannot use this ability while airborne

You pounce forwards, leaping towards your target. When you land, you will inflict {DAMAGE1} damage, and your movement speed will be increased by 35% for 3 seconds.

Shadow Warrior

Enchanted Arrows

Flame Arrow and Festering Arrow will now bypass 50% of your victim's resistances.

Leading Shots

Any time you critically hit with a ranged attack, the chance to critically hit will be increased by 8% for 10 seconds for group members within 100 feet, but this will not affect you.

Archmage

Healing Energy

Your target regains {DAMAGE1} health immediately, then continues to gain another {DAMAGE2} health over 5 seconds. This ability will continue to build up even if you move.

Magical Infusion

Infuses protective magic into an ally for 30 seconds, allowing them to recover from near-fatal wounds. Increases the value of healing effects on the target by 25% while active. If the ally's health is reduced below 20%, this effect will immediately dispel itself to restore {DAMAGE1} health if they are still alive. A player may only be affected by a single Magical Infusion at a time.

Energy of Vaul

A wash of power leeches the breath from your target and up to four other enemies within 30 feet of them, dealing {DAMAGE1} Spirit damage to each. Their stolen breath will heal your group for 150% of the inflicted damage.

Black Orc

Down Ya Go

Can't Hit Me!

Squig Herder

KABOOM! (Tooltip bugfix)

Your Battle Squig explodes, causing you to be launched upward out of your Squiggy armor. All enemies within 30 feet take 412 damage and are knocked back.

Shaman

Gork'll Fix It

Your target regains {DAMAGE1} health immediately, then continues to gain another {DAMAGE2} health over 5 seconds. This ability will continue to build up even if you move.

Shrug It Off

An ally is charged with Waaagh for 30 seconds, allowing them to recover from near-fatal wounds. Increases the value of healing effects on the target by 25% while active. If the ally's health is reduced below 20%, this effect will immediately dispel itself to restore {DAMAGE1} health if they are still alive. A player may only be affected by a single Shrug It Off at a time.

Fury of Da Green

A surge of Waaaagh explodes from your target and damages up to 4 enemies within 30 feet of them, dealing {DAMAGE1} Elemental damage to each, and bestowing 150% of it upon your group.

Chosen

Power From The Gods

Increases your Action Point regeneration by 15.

Magus

Bolt of Change

Cooldown: 5s

Tzeentch's Firestorm

Daemonic Infestation

You call forth a small daemon which will persist in an area for 1 minute. The daemon will explode when an enemy gets too close, dealing {DAMAGE1} damage to all enemies within 30 feet and staggering them for 5 seconds, preventing all actions until they take damage.

Summon PInk Horror

Summons a daemonic minion who specializes in long range Elemental based attacks. This minion is confined to its summoning circle and cannot move. The daemonic minion gains 100% of your Intelligence from item bonuses and 50% of your Wounds from item bonuses. While you are within 25 feet of the turret you will be steadily empowered by its unholy energy, increasing your damage and the range of both you and your daemon by 5% every 2 seconds to a maximum of 40%.

Zealot

Dark Medicine

Waves of Chaos (Tooltip fix)

Rituals will now pulse {DAMAGE1} Corporeal damage to all targets within 30 feet every 3 seconds based on Mastery level of the Ritual.

Disciple of Khaine

Efficient Patching

If Patch Wounds is used on an ally, it will additionally remove an effect from each of your groupmates. This will neither affect you nor trigger when Patch Wounds is used on yourself. Patch Wounds will remove only one effect per target.

Wracking Agony

A merciless attack which deals {BASE RANGE 20-150 DAMAGE} damage to the target. If the target is below 50% hit points, instead inflicts {BASE RANGE 53-399 DAMAGE} damage and will always critically hit.

Devour Essence (Tooltip fix)

You surround yourself or an ally with a devouring aura for up to 5 seconds. Each second, your ally will deal {DAMAGE1} damage to up to 4 enemies within 30 feet of them, and become healed for 50% of all the damage done. You will lose 25 Soul Essence each second, and this effect will end if you run out of Soul Essence to power it with.

Turino

Post#43 » Sat Nov 12, 2016 2:13 pm

Thanks Azarael, that's really great. I'll get the builder updated shortly.

As you've probably noticed, the damage values are static at the moment and not linked to level. Is there any documentation around that relationship (base values + algorithm?). I'd definitely implement that feature if I had the necessary info.

Azarael

Post#44 » Sat Nov 12, 2016 3:11 pm

The scaling for an ability varies, and it's probably more effort than it's worth to implement Strength scaling etc. Base values are exportable from the client, though RoR uses an approximation atm (linear interpolation between level 1 and level 40 base value.)

Turino

Post#45 » Sat Nov 12, 2016 4:18 pm

Azarael wrote:The scaling for an ability varies, and it's probably more effort than it's worth to implement Strength scaling etc. Base values are exportable from the client, though RoR uses an approximation atm (linear interpolation between level 1 and level 40 base value.)
Fair enough. If the situation changes, if say data becomes available via an api endpoint or whatever then please give me a nudge. I'm more than happy to integrate whatever I can to make the builder more useful for the community.

Teefz

Post#46 » Sat Nov 12, 2016 5:06 pm

Appreciate the work Turino. :)

Genisaurus
Former Staff

Post#47 » Sat Nov 12, 2016 5:07 pm

Turino wrote:
Azarael wrote:The scaling for an ability varies, and it's probably more effort than it's worth to implement Strength scaling etc. Base values are exportable from the client, though RoR uses an approximation atm (linear interpolation between level 1 and level 40 base value.)
Fair enough. If the situation changes, if say data becomes available via an api endpoint or whatever then please give me a nudge. I'm more than happy to integrate whatever I can to make the builder more useful for the community.
I suppose I should really finish working on that API, huh. Tell you what, could you share the tooltips you have for abilities? That would save me a chunk of time.

Turino

Post#48 » Sat Nov 12, 2016 6:33 pm

Genisaurus wrote:
Turino wrote:
I suppose I should really finish working on that API, huh. Tell you what, could you share the tooltips you have for abilities? That would save me a chunk of time.
That would be great. I've been working with static JSON up to now. You can find it all in the Github repo here:
https://github.com/mattyrichards/ror-ca ... /abilities

(I'll be updating this with Azarael's info this evening)

Ads
Turino

Post#49 » Sat Nov 12, 2016 10:46 pm

The career builder has now been updated with all of Azarael's latest updates. If I've made any typos/mistakes/omissions please let me know. Cheers, T.

daniilpb

Post#50 » Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:44 am

BG trees aren't updated. Please fix it.
Thank you great work
<Fusion>
Riphael - Black Guard.
Meridin - Sorcerer.
<FusionII>
Ripliel - Shadow Warrior.
Arfi - Swordmaster.
Very Serious Warhammer Online Montage