Recent Topics

Ads

Wiki Page

Talk about the development of the emulator and related services.
Check out new and upcoming features to be implemented onto the server.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
xXNightBladeXx

Wiki Page

Post#1 » Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:05 pm

i was wondering if a wiki page for RoR will be created because its difficult to find certain items and NPC's

Ads
boog

Re: Wiki Page

Post#2 » Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:57 pm

Good question, could be something worthwhile. However, if you or anyone else is considering making a Wiki page for RoR please do NOT do so unless you have gotten approval from the RoR Staff.
CHSN Wafulz | KBOB Wafuls | IB Waffulz | BG Waffelz | BO Waaaghfulz | SM Waffels

jonyjones

Post#3 » Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:31 pm

RyanMakara

Post#4 » Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:38 pm

I'd say this site still offers the most reliable information for the current state of the server. A lot things may be missing/broken/not implemented, so if you come across any unlocks/quest mentioned here that do not work on the server, we'd love it if you threw them onto the bugtracker.

jonyjones

Post#5 » Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:41 pm

Sigimund

Post#6 » Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:57 pm

I think Idrinth maintains that wiki. Perhaps he would be happy to add a flag for RoR-specific information.

Idrinth
Addon Developer

Post#7 » Wed Mar 30, 2016 5:11 pm

Sigimund wrote:I think Idrinth maintains that wiki. Perhaps he would be happy to add a flag for RoR-specific information.
Not really doing anything there, was made an admin without my consent :/
I sometimes have a look and try to clean up the mess that happens, but that's about it.
Addons&more Addon News&Creation&Testing Addon News Blog
  • Idrinth - Swordmaster
  • Alitsa - Knight of the Blazing Sun
  • Alitza - Warrior Priestess
  • Idrynth - Disciple of Khaine

xyeppp
Former Staff

Post#8 » Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:25 am

Idrinth wrote:
Sigimund wrote:I think Idrinth maintains that wiki. Perhaps he would be happy to add a flag for RoR-specific information.
I sometimes have a look and try to clean up the mess that happens, but that's about it.
Possible for you to rip the whole thing somehow, so we could theoretically set up a RoR-wiki only modifying the relevant bits & pieces from hammer wiki? I had the idea of our own wiki for a while, but back then I didn't think there were enough features working to warrant it.
Github / Tighub / Stack

Ads
Idrinth
Addon Developer

Post#9 » Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:30 am

xyeppp wrote:
Idrinth wrote:
Possible for you to rip the whole thing somehow, so we could theoretically set up a RoR-wiki only modifying the relevant bits & pieces from hammer wiki? I had the idea of our own wiki for a while, but back then I didn't think there were enough features working to warrant it.
Can crawl the site, same as any of you - consider an admin there something like a super-moderator.
Still got a crawler somewhere, can have a look if I can crawl that and build you a useful wiki, that can actually be managed.
  • Idrinth - Swordmaster

Idrinth
Addon Developer

Post#10 » Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:28 pm

Sorry about reawakening this.

I am currently trying to clean up the wiki a bit again and would love some help in finding empty pages, spam pages and pages that only seem to contain a tiny info and a link to the real info.
Drop me a line on my Profile there please if you find any, I propose just using http://warhammeronline.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Random a few times, usually something weird turns up :)

That would make crawling or managing easier ;)
  • Idrinth - Swordmaster