[DISCUSSION] - Upcoming EC 6v6 Scenario

Talk about the development of the emulator and related services.
Check out new and upcoming features to be implemented onto the server.

Moderators: Developer, Management, Web Developer

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
tomato
Posts: 373

Re: [DISCUSSION] - Upcoming EC 6v6 Scenario

Post#121 » Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:27 pm

Penril wrote:
tomato wrote:
Penril wrote: If someone asks us for a 6v6, we are never going to do it anyway. (like everyone did in T4, duels in Chaos Wastes, 6v6 in Shining Way, Q only for Caledor Woods, etc.).
FTFY.
Oh, we already had a few fun fights against some NA guilds. However, we only do friendly 6v6s. Our guild has a rule not to do 6v6 against pricks. And it seems that most of the guilds interested in 6v6 are not interested in being friendly at all. Therefore, we have had only a few in RoR. Hope it changes once T4 arrives.
Meh you promised us one anyway. But I guess always an excuse ready.
Paredrine | Antheia

Ads
User avatar
DefinitelyNotWingz
Posts: 286

Re: [DISCUSSION] - Upcoming EC 6v6 Scenario

Post#122 » Sat Apr 09, 2016 7:54 am

Penril wrote:
Oh, we already had a few fun fights against some NA guilds. However, we only do friendly 6v6s. Our guild has a rule not to do 6v6 against pricks. And it seems that most of the guilds interested in 6v6 are not interested in being friendly at all. Therefore, we have had only a few in RoR. Hope it changes once T4 arrives.
You forced this upon yourself. But ofc the others are the pricks, they were bigmouthing and never delivered. ;)

Most of the active premades seem to want a wall or no premade-only-EC at all. The ones opposed like "the damned" would dodge anyways if they would have to fight a better premade ("the pricks") so they cant be counted as a premade that would play EC regulary.

The voting looks pretty much decided. Can we get some feedback?
You know who I am.

Penril
Posts: 4445

Re: [DISCUSSION] - Upcoming EC 6v6 Scenario

Post#123 » Sat Apr 09, 2016 2:23 pm

DefinitelyNotWingz wrote:
Penril wrote:
Oh, we already had a few fun fights against some NA guilds. However, we only do friendly 6v6s. Our guild has a rule not to do 6v6 against pricks. And it seems that most of the guilds interested in 6v6 are not interested in being friendly at all. Therefore, we have had only a few in RoR. Hope it changes once T4 arrives.
You forced this upon yourself. But ofc the others are the pricks, they were bigmouthing and never delivered. ;)

Most of the active premades seem to want a wall or no premade-only-EC at all. The ones opposed like "the damned" would dodge anyways if they would have to fight a better premade ("the pricks") so they cant be counted as a premade that would play EC regulary.

The voting looks pretty much decided. Can we get some feedback?
I forced nothing upon myself, for the fact that i dont give a flying **** about anything you or your guild says. Now if you want to continue with this, take it to PMs so thread doesn't get derailed as usual when you guys appear.

Oh, and nothing has been decided yet. Just because you say it doesn't make it so.

tomato
Posts: 373

Re: [DISCUSSION] - Upcoming EC 6v6 Scenario

Post#124 » Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:38 pm

Penril wrote:
I forced nothing upon myself, for the fact that i dont give a flying **** about anything you or your guild says.
Balance moderator.

You really look like the right person for this job.
Paredrine | Antheia

Penril
Posts: 4445

Re: [DISCUSSION] - Upcoming EC 6v6 Scenario

Post#125 » Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:52 pm

tomato wrote:
Penril wrote:
I forced nothing upon myself, for the fact that i dont give a flying **** about anything you or your guild says.
Balance moderator.

You really look like the right person for this job.
Thanks :P

Let me rephrase that.... i dont give a flying **** about you guys when you bring your e-peens to a thread. However, i do enjoy discussing thighs with you when you actually try/want to. As long as you do the later, i have no problem whatsoever with any of you and will happily discuss about anything. Bring your e-peens though and i will simply ignore you here. If it is done in the Balance discussion forums, i will take other actions.

My last post here since, as i said, i dont want to derail thread. Feel free to attack/insult me, or give whatever kind of reply you want. Cheers tomato.

tomato
Posts: 373

Re: [DISCUSSION] - Upcoming EC 6v6 Scenario

Post#126 » Sat Apr 09, 2016 4:01 pm

Penril wrote:
tomato wrote:
Penril wrote:
I forced nothing upon myself, for the fact that i dont give a flying **** about anything you or your guild says.
Balance moderator.

You really look like the right person for this job.
Thanks :P

Let me rephrase that.... i dont give a flying **** about you guys when you bring your e-peens to a thread. However, i do enjoy discussing thighs with you when you actually try/want to. As long as you do the later, i have no problem whatsoever with any of you and will happily discuss about anything. Bring your e-peens though and i will simply ignore you here. If it is done in the Balance discussion forums, i will take other actions.

My last post here since, as i said, i dont want to derail thread. Feel free to attack/insult me, or give whatever kind of reply you want. Cheers tomato.
Then express it right the first time.

Otherwise you're just provoking.
Paredrine | Antheia

User avatar
DefinitelyNotWingz
Posts: 286

Re: [DISCUSSION] - Upcoming EC 6v6 Scenario

Post#127 » Sat Apr 09, 2016 4:06 pm

Penril wrote: Oh, and nothing has been decided yet. Just because you say it doesn't make it so.

CA: Reklaw: wall + // Aggy: wall +
deep and dry: Zumos: wall +
CCM: Kolkuth: wall - // Iznah: wall +
blood moon: Styrkar: wall +
elements: Tiggo: wall +
Fusion: wall +
Gankbus/enigma: wall +
the damned: dodgerino +, wall -
old school: insert objectives +

Democracy claims penril is wrong.
Last edited by DefinitelyNotWingz on Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
You know who I am.

User avatar
Morf
Posts: 1248

Re: [DISCUSSION] - Upcoming EC 6v6 Scenario

Post#128 » Sat Apr 09, 2016 4:10 pm

You just cant win with some ppl Penril.

I was hoping sometime ago that a duel would settle a dispute i had with some of these guys yet winning wasnt enough and received some provocative pm's after.

Think its just best to ignore them, they seem to relish the opportunity to argue or try and make someone look foolish.
Morfee - Shaman / Mynnos - Kotbs / Grubod - Black Orc / Snubz - Squig Herder

Ads
Penril
Posts: 4445

Re: [DISCUSSION] - Upcoming EC 6v6 Scenario

Post#129 » Sat Apr 09, 2016 4:16 pm

Morf wrote:You just cant win with some ppl Penril.

I was hoping sometime ago that a duel would settle a dispute i had with some of these guys yet winning wasnt enough and received some provocative pm's after.

Think its just best to ignore them, they seem to relish the opportunity to argue or try and make someone look foolish.
I know perfectly well. For example, tomato fixing my post saying "we are never going to do it anyway" and then calling me out for "provoking". Or Wingz being aggresive because he thought i called them pricks, yet i never directed it to them (just explained why we have only had a handful of 6v6).


You gave me an excelent idea though, i will just put some people on ignore until the Balance Discussion forums open up. Thanks ;)

User avatar
DefinitelyNotWingz
Posts: 286

Re: [DISCUSSION] - Upcoming EC 6v6 Scenario

Post#130 » Sat Apr 09, 2016 4:24 pm

You just derailed the thread yourself penril.
I am DefinitelyNotWingz ;) and ofc you meant gankbus, calling someone prick is not provoking ofc. But I am used to blatant lying from your side, great trait of someone that is part of the staff.
Seems like we can only fight you on the forums not ingame. Same with your buddy morf.
So how about an answer on the decision that was made and you claimed it was not?
You know who I am.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests