Recent Topics

Ads

Mastery Path Calc

Talk about the development of the emulator and related services.
Check out new and upcoming features to be implemented onto the server.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
sullemunk
Addon Developer

Re: Mastery Path Calc

Post#21 » Sat Feb 27, 2016 9:38 pm

Genisaurus wrote:As promised, here is some sample output for the service I'm working on. The included files are the complete ability listings for the Ironbreaker, in both JSON and XML format.

The tooltip value works with the following algorithm:

Code: Select all

int tooltipValue = levelOneValue;

for (int i = 0; i < goalLevel - 1; i++)
	tooltipValue += levelPattern[i % levelPattern.length];

tooltipValue += castTimeScale * ( (statScale * statBonus) + (weaponScale * weaponDPS) );
I still have a lot of ability data to extract and documentation to write, and my work with T4 sets takes priority.

And finally, these are the levels at which a mastery ability gains a level:
1-10 : All levels
11-40: Only every even level
Perfec, thanks

so it so every even level starting at 12?
Image Ethreal   Image Corque   Image Urgiz   Image Loxley   Image Chilli   Image Maduza

Ads
Genisaurus
Former Staff

Post#22 » Sat Feb 27, 2016 9:39 pm

Sullenmunk wrote:so it so every even level starting at 12?
Yeah, that's correct.

sullemunk
Addon Developer

Post#23 » Sat Feb 27, 2016 9:40 pm

i'm using the client to do the scaling of the mastery abilitys but i need to be supplyed it with correct level to get the correct scaling output, now i'm just using generic lvl 10 + pathlevel
Image Ethreal   Image Corque   Image Urgiz   Image Loxley   Image Chilli   Image Maduza

sullemunk
Addon Developer

Post#24 » Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:12 pm

btw, whats the max ability level at level 40 rr 70 with 22 points spent into the mastery (all the abilitys+tactics+morale) is it 47 or 40?

sullemunk
Addon Developer

Post#25 » Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:07 am

The frontend is more or less completed. Making and sharing linked builds in chat now works.

And now for the major chore to put in the remaning 19 careers :geek:

Genisaurus
Former Staff

Post#26 » Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:53 am

sullemunk wrote:btw, whats the max ability level at level 40 rr 70 with 22 points spent into the mastery (all the abilitys+tactics+morale) is it 47 or 40?
It's 40. You only get a level to your mastery abilities when you invest a mastery point that is not used to buy a level.

Gear and set bonuses could push the level higher than 40, but otherwise it's 25 base +15 from mastery points.

sullemunk
Addon Developer

Post#27 » Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:11 pm

at level 40 don't you'll get a passive +1 tactic to all masterys? if so is it counted towards the total lvl 40 ability rank or does it pushes them to 41?

Genisaurus
Former Staff

Post#28 » Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:59 pm

sullemunk wrote:at level 40 don't you'll get a passive +1 tactic to all masterys? if so is it counted towards the total lvl 40 ability rank or does it pushes them to 41?
I think it was at rr80 that you got the passive +1 to each tree, but there were also renown tactics that gave +1 to a single tree. Don't remember though - in any case, there's no plans regarding whether or not we're going to be doing that.

In general though, gear and other benefits can push the level up beyond 40.

Ads
Lileldys

Post#29 » Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:18 pm

The tactics which are visible on the Ability Training window were unlockable once RR90. :)