Recent Topics

Ads

[DEVELOPER PREVIEW] Armor Set Redesigns

Talk about the development of the emulator and related services.
Check out new and upcoming features to be implemented onto the server.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Lileldys

Re: [DEVELOPER PREVIEW] Armor Set Redesigns

Post#311 » Fri Feb 19, 2016 4:19 pm

Bignusty wrote:That AP its just to much for a WL when they can already kill all low armor in almost 3 shot I dont know ! Really AOE detaunt free for WP now AP drain for WL and Mara staying whit this 930 armor debuff not stackable whit our armor debuff ...
What would you give mara then? AP drain as well? While they can get Draining Swipe? No Thanks...

Ads
TenTonHammer

Post#312 » Fri Feb 19, 2016 4:46 pm

So whose running dissolve Vll?

Seems a bit redundant of a proc with corrosion already there

Ade

Post#313 » Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:48 pm

Just a question with these sets being out for a bit now, will there be a system to allow these sets to be acquired through ORvR currency? Or a swap system for devastator to duelist? Curious as when t4 releases and if these design elements continue with the later sets such as conq/invader, would these sets only be attainable from scenarios or for those of us who dislike instanced RvR and prefer to play in ORvR could we get the opportunity to get these without feeling forced into scenarios.

Genisaurus
Former Staff

Post#314 » Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:54 pm

Ade wrote:Just a question with these sets being out for a bit now, will there be a system to allow these sets to be acquired through ORvR currency? Or a swap system for devastator to duelist? Curious as when t4 releases and if these design elements continue with the later sets such as conq/invader, would these sets only be attainable from scenarios or for those of us who dislike instanced RvR and prefer to play in ORvR could we get the opportunity to get these without feeling forced into scenarios.
Probably not, for the same reason we're not going to let you get Darkpromise from keep bags. That being said, there are more options for mixing and matching sets in T4 than in any prior tier, so it will be much less of an issue.

Ade

Post#315 » Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:01 pm

Genisaurus wrote:Probably not, for the same reason we're not going to let you get Darkpromise from keep bags. That being said, there are more options for mixing and matching sets in T4 than in any prior tier, so it will be much less of an issue.
hmm ok, so hybrid classes for example, will they have all of their RvR sets changed into 2 different sets like we currently have? or do you plan to keep those sets similar to what they are since we also have access to the pve sets?

Genisaurus
Former Staff

Post#316 » Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:21 pm

Ade wrote:
Genisaurus wrote:Probably not, for the same reason we're not going to let you get Darkpromise from keep bags. That being said, there are more options for mixing and matching sets in T4 than in any prior tier, so it will be much less of an issue.
hmm ok, so hybrid classes for example, will they have all of their RvR sets changed into 2 different sets like we currently have? or do you plan to keep those sets similar to what they are since we also have access to the pve sets?
I honestly haven't decided what my approach is going to be here. I suppose it depends on the difference in itemization between the PvE and RvR sets.

Ade

Post#317 » Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:30 pm

Genisaurus wrote:I honestly haven't decided what my approach is going to be here. I suppose it depends on the difference in itemization between the PvE and RvR sets.
Ok, I was just curious as personally I think a few of us might find it a little demotivating if we had to do scenarios for all of the viable gear sets for the spec we wanted to play, until we hit sovereign and could swap the tokens for the offense set for example, but I also understand it works both ways, and those who like to play scenarios would have to do all the ORvR to perhaps get the sets they desire, its why I thought maybe a system like the sovereign one would be put into place.

ThePollie
Banned

Post#318 » Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:38 pm

I'd just like a breastplate.

Ads
Lileldys

Post#319 » Fri Feb 26, 2016 10:03 pm

Ade wrote:
Genisaurus wrote:I honestly haven't decided what my approach is going to be here. I suppose it depends on the difference in itemization between the PvE and RvR sets.
Ok, I was just curious as personally I think a few of us might find it a little demotivating if we had to do scenarios for all of the viable gear sets for the spec we wanted to play, until we hit sovereign and could swap the tokens for the offense set for example, but I also understand it works both ways, and those who like to play scenarios would have to do all the ORvR to perhaps get the sets they desire, its why I thought maybe a system like the sovereign one would be put into place.
I agree, I dislike doing SCs, but feel forced to do them for staffs for casters, and Duellist is nice for some classes and those niche specs.
Wish I had something to spend my 300+ medallions on...

PartizanRUS

Post#320 » Fri Feb 26, 2016 11:26 pm

People dislike SC usually only because of premades, when you are winning, obviously its fun enough.
Burn heretics and mutants, purge the unclean. ingame - Partizan . Hammer of Sigmar guild [RUS]
Image https://i.imgur.com/Un7WASp.jpg Image Image