Recent Topics

Ads

[DEVELOPER PREVIEW] Armor Set Redesigns

Talk about the development of the emulator and related services.
Check out new and upcoming features to be implemented onto the server.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Bretin

Re: [DEVELOPER PREVIEW] Armor Set Redesigns

Post#271 » Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:40 am

Tesq wrote:WP/DOK
as some ppl suggested the healing stats of wp/dok seems too much good but for me not just due to their willpwoer but a lot about their crit which 7% is a value you have more likely on sovereign.
Regarding stats assignation, dok/wp should have as primary stat or as equal primary tough or primary tough+willp
They are def healers which mean they must have more relevant def stats on their sets rather than healing stats.

EXEMPLE: the body should have instead +32 will --> +16tough/+16will this mean spam will heal less which mean you need to spam more which also mean if it's balanced right the conseguence is requiring play more frontline
Tesq wrote:70 str point are like 14 dps more x hit on a classes that mostly does his damages via armor ingore skill so nto really a lot even critting
Tesq wrote:Initiatie stats seems too low, as bw/sorc make more damages this mean these 2 classes should have for base a better durability under some aspects and initiative considering these classes seems the way to go for this, even if they get more stats contribution this is funtionally to their gameplay and their swap to melee classes option which if they have lack of a damage increase like other melee classes do must have some extra crit chance reduction and some for both more generaly scout option (stealth detection )
Tesq wrote:to over debuff armor
Tesq wrote:is really k?

Ads
Orontes

Post#272 » Tue Jan 19, 2016 7:10 am

Why is the 5 set proc. on the Magus' Duelist Set 'Corrosion'? Corrosion reduces armor. Magi do magical damage. Was this meant to be 'Erosion' that reduces resistances?

Why is the Magus duelist shoulder piece unable to dye, while all the other pieces can be dyed? Was this an oversight? Is the intent to force magi to have ugly green shoulders?

Thanks

Genisaurus
Former Staff

Post#273 » Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:57 pm

Orontes wrote:Why is the 5 set proc. on the Magus' Duelist Set 'Corrosion'? Corrosion reduces armor. Magi do magical damage. Was this meant to be 'Erosion' that reduces resistances?

Why is the Magus duelist shoulder piece unable to dye, while all the other pieces can be dyed? Was this an oversight? Is the intent to force magi to have ugly green shoulders?

Thanks
Yes, that has already been reported on the bugtracker, and will be fixed on the next patch.

RyanMakara

Post#274 » Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:53 pm

Orontes wrote: Why is the Magus duelist shoulder piece unable to dye, while all the other pieces can be dyed? Was this an oversight? Is the intent to force magi to have ugly green shoulders?
Hardcoded texture issue. I'd say it was oversight on my part. Will try to edit the item's model to one that can be dyed.

porkstar

Post#275 » Wed Jan 20, 2016 1:15 am

Perhaps this has been covered but I can't scroll through 29 pages right now. For SH , the Devastator full set initiative debuff is basically a duplicate of the SH ability Not So Fast. We did some testing and they don't stack. I'm assuming it is the same for SW. This makes the 5pc unappealing. Could those classes with an easily applied ini debuff get a +60 ws buff instead? Thank you.
Vagreena Auntie Dangercat
Porkstar Hamcat Coolwave
Penril wrote:So you are saying that a class you never touched is OP?
Go play it before posting about it pal...

Landaren

Post#276 » Wed Jan 20, 2016 1:20 am

RyanMakara wrote:
Orontes wrote: Why is the Magus duelist shoulder piece unable to dye, while all the other pieces can be dyed? Was this an oversight? Is the intent to force magi to have ugly green shoulders?
Hardcoded texture issue. I'd say it was oversight on my part. Will try to edit the item's model to one that can be dyed.

Don't be so hostel bro, put it in the bug tracker and don't be a ****

greenstoned

Post#277 » Wed Jan 20, 2016 1:38 am

first off, i'd like to say i'm VERY happy to see that dps healers weren't left out and got some option as for viable gear in the lower tiers, as dps AM is my favorite class ever in any mmo

now, if you'd just so happen to ditch the toughness and possible a part of the init for more wounds, and change the barrier proc for the elemental debuff one for when storm of cronos is on cooldown, i probably wouldnt be mad at you ;p

cant wait to get my hands on duelist and try it out
AM - Greendreams
SW - Experiment

Orontes

Post#278 » Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:13 am

Genisaurus wrote:
Orontes wrote:Why is the 5 set proc. on the Magus' Duelist Set 'Corrosion'? Corrosion reduces armor. Magi do magical damage. Was this meant to be 'Erosion' that reduces resistances?

Thanks
Yes, that has already been reported on the bugtracker, and will be fixed on the next patch.
Cheers

Ads
Orontes

Post#279 » Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:13 am

RyanMakara wrote:
You're a gentleman and a scholar. Cheers

Cornerback

Post#280 » Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:05 am

Any words on the exchange merchant? Due to the low drop chance for medaillons in scenarios, ppl who play mostly scenarios will have to grind for ages to get their devastator set. (luckily, I don't need devastator on my IB and RP :D)
~~ Guild leader of Elements & Elementz ~~

Order: Grombrindal (IB), Gromsson (Engi), Dwaini (RP), Snobbi (Slayer), Khadgar (BW)

Destruction: Xeyron (Magus), Antyria (DoK), Antyrai (Witch Elf), Medigit (Smol Waaaghboss)