GM Application EU

After each round of recruitment, previous applications will be moved here. When we open positions in the future, those interested should post a new application.

Moderators: Developer, Web Developer

Nastylicious

GM Application EU

Post#1 » Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:07 am

Hello there
i did an application before but the spaces was full back then :D so i try again and try to keep the wall of text to minimum
i would like to apply for EU Gm side

My previous GM/Admin job on friends servers was Rust,GTA private servers, Arma 2 Dayz servers
ARK Survival Evolved pretty much all large multiplayer servers that my friends setup

My Job: Was keeping the server clean from Toxic players when needed and try help out others as much as possible with the problems they had. And for the other stuff il try listen to both side of the story before doing any actions against exploiters. but i was more there to helpout others when they had problems that could be fixed

So who iam i you may ask.

Nationality Swedish: living way upnorth in the part of sweden
Born 1989-03-22 (28 years old atm)
Occupation Student: Atm trying to polish some old school subjects so iam pretty much in school from 7:00 to 15:30 in the mornings but rest of the day i got time to play some games

can be reached on any software you got skype TS vent discord just say the word i would be happy to use them

ty for your time Reading this

Ads