Recent Topics

Ads

Guilty Soul - Damage on proc

These proposals have passed an internal review and are implemented in some way on the server. Review for specific implementation details.
Toldavf

Re: Guilty Soul - Damage on proc

Post#21 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:24 pm

Bozzax wrote:A small question and mebbe off topic
Spoiler:
Now when it is more reliable?

Will this trigger on muliple with the use of smite spam/target cycling for a bunch of free (no gcd) self hots?

(Sorc AV was nerfed to the ground with a CD because of the multiple lifetap hots ticking providing real non fluff heals)
A legitimate concern I think. A DPS healer is pretty tough to start with so while this will increase the damage perhaps the heal portion of the tactic should be looked at separately?
Khorlar, Thorvold, Sjohgar, Anareth, Toldavf, Hartwin, Gotrin and others -_-

Ads
Penril

Post#22 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:47 pm

Same as with Shadow Warrior thread: Time for theorycrafting is over. Go out there and TEST this change before posting here again.

grendel1892

Post#23 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:09 am

I just tried it. it no longer procs on crits from Soulfire. More useless now than it was before imo. But it doesn't refresh. ofc it wasn't refreshing for me before so I didn't understand the thrust of this in the first place. but it did have a weird little stutter where it seemed the second and third ticks would proc a little late.
I smash things on Bolimor (WP) :shock:
I heal Peoplez on Mewanna Party (RP) :o
I guard the slayer on Igurd (SM) :D
I shootz arrows on Frigi Dare (SW) :(

nailinthehead

Post#24 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:52 am

Well, it's supposed to proc on direct damage and sf is spirit so guess it works as intended. Small quantity of wrath dmg abilities is different matter.

grendel1892

Post#25 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:37 am

Torquemadra wrote:It hasnt proc'd off soulfire for many, many months and wasnt supposed to.
It's been awhile since I tested it. I wasn't aware this had changed. :cry:

peterthepan3

Post#26 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:38 pm

grendel1892 wrote:I just tried it. it no longer procs on crits from Soulfire. More useless now than it was before imo. But it doesn't refresh. ofc it wasn't refreshing for me before so I didn't understand the thrust of this in the first place. but it did have a weird little stutter where it seemed the second and third ticks would proc a little late.
If it wasn't refreshing for you before, that's probably because you had marginally low levels of crit.

Once you start hitting BIS gear, and gain more crit, it actually got worse due to constant refreshing often resulting in dealing no/little damage due to no initial tick.

grendel1892

Post#27 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:17 pm

I have BiS gear, running 26% crit. it never refreshed for me. I only used it for PvE Farming though. I have tested it and I never once saw it refresh. but I have gotten two heals from it after a mob has died and the effect was still on them. It was also nice, because if you shifted your friendly target around enough you could get multiple GS running against the same enemy target. but that doesn't work anymore.

Penril

Post#28 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:14 pm

Time to lock.

Ads