There also exists a survey in-game: go to your capital city, and it will appear on your screen after a few seconds.
For information on how to structure your feedback, please refer to this thread prior to giving your feedback. It is imperative that you structure your feedback as per the given structure in the aforementioned link.
It is imperative that you check out Step Two of this thread for rules and guidelines on giving feedback.
CLOSE DATE: 29th MARCH @ 20.00 ALTDORF
Note: If you do not adhere to the structure that is required, your post will be subject to moderation, and possible deletion (should you continue to do so):
1) Do you have a Tank?
2) What perspective are you speaking from (6-man, Solo, or WB)?
3) What are your thoughts (giving specific examples, and ideally with reference to suggested questions)
Subsequent posts that do not conform to this may be deleted. If users persist in ignoring these instructions, they may incur a warning.
Guard: The change itself
- If equipping a two-handed weapon (Axe, Hammer or Sword), the effectiveness of your Guard ability will be reduced to 25%
- If equipping a shield, the effectiveness of your Guard ability will remain at 50%
Reasoning behind said changes
- A perceived lack of shield tanks in Scenarios & Small-scale encounters
- A perceived lack of usefulness for shield tanks
- A perceived abundance of two-handed tanks in Scenarios & Small-scale encounters, that some attribute to the fact that they bring specific utility & damage that shield tanks do not
Questions for you to bear in mind while giving your feedback
- Do you agree with the direction that the team has taken in regards to Guard? Explain your reasoning.
- Do you believe that shield tanks have no role in Scenarios & Small-scale encounters? If so, how could we improve this?
- Do you believe that a two-handed tank should have access to a 50% Guard? Explain your reasoning.
- Do you believe that a two-handed tank is more attractive for Scenarios & Small-scale encounters? If so, why?
- Do you believe that two-handed tanks are overperforming? If so, how?