Recent Topics

Ads

[All] Positional Disrupt Strikethrough

Proposals which did not pass the two week review, were rejected internally, or were not able to be implemented.
Arbich
Suspended

Re: [All] Positional Disrupt Strikethrough [Close Date TBD]

Post#81 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:46 pm

Flavorburst wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:07 pm
Ramasee wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:21 pm
Edit: Also I forgot to put, reducing avoidance has a compounding effect the more enemies that are hitting you. As such, it should be treated with care when buffing/nerfing in all cases.
This is the point that I am trying to make when I keep mentioning how everyone seems to have this unrealistic expectation that a caster should be able to delete a healer 1v1 (regardless of speccing defensively).
I agree. Thats why the video about one sorc against one healer is fairly useless. Would be better to see a video with one healer against 2-3 sorcs (and against 2-3 WE/Choppa/Mara... for comparison) and the healer using his defensive skills/movement.
Arbich-BW/Xanthippe-WP/Schnipsel-AM

Ads
Nameless

Post#82 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:14 pm

Swap reducing chance to be critted to wp and disrupt to iniative but I suspect ppl wont be glad cos most remember the times from live where disrupts were occurring very rarely without using some skill or moral
Mostly harmless

K8P & Norn - guild Orz

wachlarz

Post#83 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:42 pm

Arbich wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:46 pm
Ramasee wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:21 pm
Edit: Also I forgot to put, reducing avoidance has a compounding effect the more enemies that are hitting you. As such, it should be treated with care when buffing/nerfing in all cases.
This is the point that I am trying to make when I keep mentioning how everyone seems to have this unrealistic expectation that a caster should be able to delete a healer 1v1 (regardless of speccing defensively).
I agree. Thats why the video about one sorc against one healer is fairly useless. Would be better to see a video with one healer against 2-3 sorcs (and against 2-3 WE/Choppa/Mara... for comparison) and the healer using his defensive skills/movement.
Yes and give this healer a guard and we will see unkilable healer in sc :P

Flavorburst

Post#84 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:47 pm

wachlarz wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:42 pm
Arbich wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:46 pm

Yes and give this healer a guard and we will see unkilable healer in sc :P
I mean, sure. If you just hammer away at him and don't employ any strategy like punting his guard away, locking people down, swapping targets, etc... what more do you expect?

wachlarz

Post#85 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:55 pm

We have now unkilable tanks in sc and U now wanna make unkilable healers ? Sc have limited slot of ppl. If 2 good dps cant kill a healer its somthing wrong when we make party 2+2+2. Sc will be like cap a Bo and stay to 500

Esperflame

Post#86 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:22 pm

Reesh wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:20 pm From the sides - 10% strikethrough.
From the back - 20% strikethrough.

Disrupt issue is so significant, that those values aren't too high.
I like the idea it opens up at least 'some' counterplay. Though, magical classes are not that mobile, so getting always at the back of the enemy won't be an easy task.
As a person who plays tanks that's a bit much. But maybe 5%/10%. But then what about mdps dots. We also see the exact same crap with parry parry parry. Its the same problem and running a bunch of str only helps mitigate some of the problem but it's still too much.
Karnak (Ironbreaker), Hadebrandt (KotBS), Quigon (Swordmaster), Rakthraka (Black Orc), Thulza (Chosen), Braerithryn (Blackguard)

"Yeah, I play all the tanks. I've got beef!" - Me

Flavorburst

Post#87 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:50 pm

wachlarz wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:55 pm We have now unkilable tanks in sc and U now wanna make unkilable healers ? Sc have limited slot of ppl. If 2 good dps cant kill a healer its somthing wrong when we make party 2+2+2. Sc will be like cap a Bo and stay to 500
I am not sure what you are talking about because nothing we are discussing has anything to do with make healers sturdier.

wachlarz

Post#88 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:10 pm

Flavorburst wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:50 pm
wachlarz wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:55 pm We have now unkilable tanks in sc and U now wanna make unkilable healers ? Sc have limited slot of ppl. If 2 good dps cant kill a healer its somthing wrong when we make party 2+2+2. Sc will be like cap a Bo and stay to 500
I am not sure what you are talking about because nothing we are discussing has anything to do with make healers sturdier.
See up post...my post :P

Ads
richard1032

Post#89 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:28 pm

How is my post not relevent? I described a stupidly overpowered combination that the only counter for is morale that gives +100% for 5 seconds. +100% disrupt for 5 seconds still won't mean you can disrupt when hit from behind so it will be instant death every 10-20 seconds or so. Not sure what the cooldown is on BG zonal punt.

And my second part was also relevant. Disrupt didn't need to be changed, I am sure if you polled everyone in game most would say it was fine as it was.

Littlebomber
Fandanfinlyman

Flavorburst

Post#90 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:04 pm

wachlarz wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:10 pm
Flavorburst wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:50 pm
See up post...my post :P
Your post doesn't make sense. Healers are currently killable in SCs.