Recent Topics

Ads

[SW] 15pt Path of Scout Ability

Proposals which did not pass the two week review, were rejected internally, or were not able to be implemented.
Elftwin95

Re: [Shadow Warrior] new 15pt ability in Path of The Scout . [Close Date: 22nd May]

Post#101 » Wed May 16, 2018 7:36 am

daniilpb wrote: Wed May 16, 2018 6:58 am
Elftwin95 wrote: Wed May 16, 2018 6:15 am I would be intrested in this skill, seems very intresting but since my knowledge of game mecanics are very limited if will refrain from questioning why the skill would deal spirit damage instead of physical or such. Keeo up the brainstorming. :)
Spirit damage type should provide an opportunity for racial synergy since AM and SM can debuff spirit resistance. Also High Elves deal only Spirit damage as magical damage (Festering Arrow is an exception).
After all, shadows most likely will deal spirit damage.

Thank you for explaining. Now I like the idea even more :D
Eldoir Duskoath SW 40/71 Shadowmaster of the Eternal Host

Strike swiftly aim true

Ads
daniilpb

Re: [Shadow Warrior] new 15pt ability in Path of The Scout . [Close Date: 22nd May]

Post#102 » Wed May 16, 2018 3:00 pm

Just clarified some points .
<Fusion>
Riphael - Black Guard.
Meridin - Sorcerer.
<FusionII>
Ripliel - Shadow Warrior.
Arfi - Swordmaster.
Very Serious Warhammer Online Montage

Ugle

Post#103 » Wed May 16, 2018 4:32 pm

Would not pick it because it is 15 pt and you have to give up too much utility for some (probably quite a lot) extra dmg. Also fairly easy to counter by applying pressure on the SW denying it time to get the burst off in organized play. This would make no difference in scout SW viability in group play but benefit pug/keep farming a lot. Imo what needs to be alleviated is not lack of dmg in itself but AP management.
inactive

Darks63

Post#104 » Wed May 16, 2018 11:24 pm

I 'll grant you this newest iteration does look much better. It has some good synergy with rapid fire in this form. I could see some folks grabbing this skill although it would be a bitter pill to swallow to lose PD and SS pre RR70.
Tourist SW 40/50+<Zaxxed> Discotec 40/40+<IRONIC>

Former Pragg/Badlands Destro Iron Rock/Badlands Order player.

dansari

Post#105 » Tue May 22, 2018 11:04 am

Locking
<Salt Factory>

dansari

Re: [SW] 15pt Path of Scout Ability

Post#106 » Fri Sep 28, 2018 1:52 pm

We're going to try to fix Scout without the use of a 15pter. More to come here, but this is on our radar.
<Salt Factory>