[SW] Scout Stance

Proposals which did not pass the two week review, were rejected internally, or were not able to be implemented.

Moderators: Balance Forum Mod, Developer, Management, Game Master, Community Manager, Moderator, Web Developer

nat3s
Posts: 77

Re: [SW] Scout Stance [Close Date June 15]

Post#21 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:13 am

Quick question, if any changes are made would they be made to both the SW and SH? Thread title purely suggests SW, but we know that the SH currently does lower dps due to lower weapon skill.

Just a suggestion, I think both classes should receive equal benefit here.

Ads
User avatar
daniilpb
Posts: 591

Re: [SW] Scout Stance [Close Date June 15]

Post#22 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:29 am

nat3s wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:13 am
Quick question, if any changes are made would they be made to both the SW and SH? Thread title purely suggests SW, but we know that the SH currently does lower dps due to lower weapon skill.

Just a suggestion, I think both classes should receive equal benefit here.
SH, as you mentioned, has its own issues and due to the fact that it’s able to use all skills no matter what pet is active, not every change/suggestion can be mirrored. I’d like to see people addressing it in SH specific proposals but so far I can see only whines in /6
Image
<Fusion>
Riphael - Black Guard.
Meridin - Sorcerer.
<FusionII>
Ripliel - Shadow Warrior.
Arfi - Swordmaster.
Very Serious Warhammer Online Montage

User avatar
lefze
Suspended
Posts: 861

Re: [SW] Scout Stance [Close Date June 15]

Post#23 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:45 am

daniilpb wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:29 am
nat3s wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:13 am
Quick question, if any changes are made would they be made to both the SW and SH? Thread title purely suggests SW, but we know that the SH currently does lower dps due to lower weapon skill.

Just a suggestion, I think both classes should receive equal benefit here.
SH, as you mentioned, has its own issues and due to the fact that it’s able to use all skills no matter what pet is active, not every change/suggestion can be mirrored. I’d like to see people addressing it in SH specific proposals but so far I can see only whines in /6
What's more is that the WS argument isn't valid, and SH doesn't suffer AP issues as zealot ritual is infinite AP for dps classes.
Rip Phalanx

dansari
Posts: 2459

Re: [SW] Scout Stance [Close Date June 15]

Post#24 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:59 pm

nat3s wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:13 am
Quick question, if any changes are made would they be made to both the SW and SH? Thread title purely suggests SW, but we know that the SH currently does lower dps due to lower weapon skill.

Just a suggestion, I think both classes should receive equal benefit here.
For something like this it would likely only be SW. If it was something more mirrored.. like say.. you had a proposal about zealot/RP stagger... because the classes are so similar and because the skills are exact mirrors, the proposal would most likely affect both. Here, the lines are a bit more blurred and a change for Squig deserves its own proposal.
<Salt Factory>

Dansarann / SW
Dansaram / RP
Dansaren / BW
Dansarii / Eng
Dansari / WH

nat3s
Posts: 77

Re: [SW] Scout Stance [Close Date June 15]

Post#25 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:43 pm

Understood excuse the offtopic stuff then, will have a think about a SH proposal to bring them up to SW levels.

Cheers

User avatar
live4treasure
Posts: 265

Re: [SW] Scout Stance [Close Date June 15]

Post#26 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:12 pm

Spoiler:
nat3s wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:43 pm
Understood excuse the offtopic stuff then, will have a think about a SH proposal to bring them up to SW levels.

Cheers
You mean bring them down to SW levels? :D
Just don't - Dan
Giladar - rr 80 DPS AM

User avatar
peterthepan3
Posts: 6509

Re: [SW] Scout Stance [Close Date June 15]

Post#27 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:13 pm

Closing.
Image

dansari
Posts: 2459

Re: [SW] Scout Stance

Post#28 » Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:06 pm

Rejecting to clear space because of reasons stated elsewhere: larger discussion than the stance required.
<Salt Factory>

Dansarann / SW
Dansaram / RP
Dansaren / BW
Dansarii / Eng
Dansari / WH

Ads

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests