I think we are all behind you Torq. The ONLY reason I (and I think penril) even pointed this out - is to try and save you time/worrying about the grayscale issue.Torquemadra wrote:Right now that may be the case, buffed is a different matter, long story short as I seem to be being way too subtle, not without a GW lock caveat is it happening.Penril wrote:If you say so, I trust your judgement on KotBS.
Let me try this again:
- Torque is worried a buff for Relentless/Myrmidia's Fury will be used by SnB users. He doesn't want to buff SnB damage.
- Someone mentioned we needn't worry because SnB KotBS had Vigilance = probably not enough points to grab MF.
- I pointed out that this was not true because Vigilance is not a good spec for SnB users. I linked a (imho) better spec for SnB.
- However I pointed out that, since tri-spec was much better, a SnB KotBs wouldn't grab MF anyway.
- Beardz pointed out Vigilance can be great in SnB specs as well. I trust him, but this would also mean a SnB KotBS with Vigilance would probably have not many points for MF (he would miss Focused Mending for example).
tl;dr: I wouldn't worry too much about SnB KotBS grabbing MF.
So it seems we are all in agreement
- GW lock the two abilities
- either keep at tier 2 + change to Spirit/Ele damage OR
- move to tier 3, change to spirit/Ele and beef up the base damage a bit.
Is anyone AGAINST this?