Recent Topics

Ads

[Shadow Warrior] Guerrilla Training Tactic

Proposals which did not pass the two week review, were rejected internally, or were not able to be implemented.
Allorien

Re: [Shadow Warrior] Guerrilla Training Tactic [Close Date Apr 22]

Post#51 » Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:15 am

I don't think changing this one tactic is going to 'solve' Path of Scout mastery path viability. Looking at this one tactic to do so, leads me to how Assault changes were handled. Making a specific tactic pretty much mandatory if one wants to be effective within that mastery path. It makes sense in my head, I think...

I like the idea of incorporating it with the Steady Aim ability. This is closer to the original Instinctive Aim (core) tactic which when slotted reduced the cool down on Steady Aim by 20 seconds.

Guerrilla Training Tactic:
(when slotted) Reduce cool down on Steady Aim by __ seconds. Steady Aim ability build time increase modifier is reduced to 0. Ability action point costs are reduced by __ %

These can be restricted to specific abilities or not. I wonder if not restricting to specific mastery paths would encourage more Scout/Assault and Scout/Skirmish builds. It is really high up the Path of Scout mastery path, and slotting this means the sacrifice of another tactic. I understand the issue of almost always needing Shadow Sting, so Scout/Assault and Assault/Scout builds are still not as enticing/viable.

NOTE: This tactic change suggestion is not intended to 'fix/make viable' the Path of Scout mastery path, but just to make this tactic much more worth taking.

Ads
peterthepan3

Re: [Shadow Warrior] Guerrilla Training Tactic [Close Date Apr 22]

Post#52 » Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:21 am

Time to close.

Thank you for your feedback.

dansari

Re: [Shadow Warrior] Guerrilla Training Tactic

Post#53 » Fri Sep 28, 2018 1:36 pm

Scout will take a much larger discussion and it's already on our radar. We'll get a think tank going on it in due time. For now, Rejecting to clear space.
<Salt Factory>