Recent Topics

Ads

Bought the game when launched and ..just found this :O here i am

Come and tell us about yourself.
No better way to be part of the community than starting with a brief hello.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Togguanche

Bought the game when launched and ..just found this :O here i am

Post#1 » Sun May 05, 2024 11:44 pm

Hi, is this real? :o i so wanna play this again but im afraid to be "late" and people already so into the endgame that i find nothing to do with anyone pre max lvl.
Anyways..here i am to try again after so many years :O

Ads
joroth

Re: Bought the game when launched and ..just found this :O here i am

Post#2 » Mon May 06, 2024 12:13 am

most people make tons of alts, these days pop is a little on the lower side, but there's still a lot of fun to be had here.
Eviljordy 80 dok
Thiccjordy 73 Witch Elf
Twitch.tv/eviljordy

Rotgut

Re: Bought the game when launched and ..just found this :O here i am

Post#3 » Mon May 06, 2024 12:23 am

There are quite a few differences from live, one being that we don't have those later rr100 (or w/e it was) Armor Sets. There aren't 6 man groups out there face tanking 48 people with their "time invested = massive stats" power.

Another is that oRvR is divided between T1 (rank 1-16) and T4 (16-40), and Scenarios are divided in T1, Midtier (16-39) and T4 (40+). You aren't the only new player and a lot of people lvl alts, i just spent the last 4 days leveling two of mine and found action everywhere. You can join "pugbands" once you're 16 if you feel like and join the regular endgame content right away.

But in my opinion you can create your own version of what "endgame" means to you. Do you wanna be a beast in 6v6? Go beat the best teams out there. A Solo Ranked legend? Grind your way to the top. Become a Solo Roamer that everyone knows about? Go try to become a Salao, Teefz, Veretta, Grranimal, Cybersport and co. Wanna become a Pug Leader and create a lot of content? All you have to do is try. 24v24 enjoyer? You can do that. Or maybe you won't feel the game is done until your Guild WB can beat the best WBs out there, then you gotta join a more sweaty Guild and be part of a project to become a real threat in the lakes.

The game is fun, just keep in mind its a small team and an old MMO where being social counts for a lot. There are bugs, and you depend on others being online to have content - so joining a Guild will change your experience by a lot.