Recent Topics

Ads

WAR is back, and this guy is happy

Come and tell us about yourself.
No better way to be part of the community than starting with a brief hello.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
WUSKER

WAR is back, and this guy is happy

Post#1 » Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:30 pm

Man I cant tell you how happy I was to be able to play this game for the first time in since the servers shut down.

I played on Phoenix Throne with the guild Anti Sanctus Choatica, from launch day, everyday, for a little over a year.
Rolled my zealot healer "WUSKER" again, and ill be excited to get back in there with you all.

Dear Warhammer,
Im sorry that I did not appreciate you when things were bad in our relationship. I didn't know what I had until I lost it.
Can you forgive me?

Love, Wusker

Ads
Dana
Former Staff

Re: WAR is back, and this guy is happy

Post#2 » Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:34 pm

Welcome back zelot :D

"Can you forgive me?"

I bet he/she/it can :D
"A danger foreseen is a danger avoided."

Dana - WE
Horsegirl - DoK

Joan

Post#3 » Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:47 pm

Welcome to RoR!
Krumlok, Black Orc Boss of da Deathskull Tribe:
"Some day, all Choppas become savaj boyz." - Krumlok 2015

Krumlok's Visual Guide to Dyes -Custom Dyes Preview UP-

Verca

Post#4 » Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:57 pm

hello and welcome!

Swolv7

Post#5 » Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:53 pm

Welcome back Friend! May we meet on the Battle Field! As Allies, or Enemies.. :twisted:
>>Blender Artist<< >>Drawing & Sketching<< >>Texturing<<
Ingame Character: Conker Lvl. 32 Chosen <NAZGUL>

vzarnlcaf

Post#6 » Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:59 pm

I appreciate all the devs and mods that have worked so hard on this. It truly was a blessing to stumble across here, just randomly searched War one day and Bam right in the kisser. Although I don't have much time to play these days, I sure appreciate every minute that I'm allowed to play here.

xoxoxo to all the devs, mods, and players I've met here.

Mez

Post#7 » Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:17 am

Sup man,

I was in Anti-Sanctus Chaotica as well. I played a witch elf named Mez. I do remember you a little. I mainly pvp'd with Ashen and Goz and ended up playing the game for the full duration.

ASC was crazy huh? A few devs were definately on that roster, and I'm pretty sure Paul Barnett would come into vent late night drunk and tell crazy bar stories. Also most of the bugs and exploits I found magically got fixed in the next patch.
Word of Pain and Boiling Blood are no longer able to proc anything. The Bright Wizard College has confirmed this is a big deal. (stealth nerf)
https://bugs.returnofreckoning.com/view.php?id=18255

RyanMakara

Post#8 » Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:51 am

Welcome back to the world of endless WAAAAAAGH!

Ads
WUSKER

Post#9 » Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:00 pm

Wow, hey I remember you Mez, you were like one of the main people in the guild. Im humbled you remember me. Yeah its been awhile when I joined the leaders name was something like Xul, but he didn't play a lot. We had a great alliance too. I cant remember the name of it. I remember you but i think you were way more geared out than me, couple others name i remember; chaelyn, Digs, winterpeach...its been along time. Wow Ashen I loved that guy he always had something crazy going on with tons of money in the AH. He stopped playing before I did I played for about 6 months after the LOTD came out I think the guild was folding too or something. If you know any of those folks lets get something going guild wise.

WhuffyPet

Post#10 » Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:28 am

Mez wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:17 am I was in Anti-Sanctus Chaotica as well. I played a witch elf named Mez. I do remember you a little. I mainly pvp'd with Ashen and Goz and ended up playing the game for the full duration.

ASC was crazy huh? A few devs were definately on that roster
*cough*

We have no idea what you're referring to *cough cough*

(glad to see some of my guildies found RoR though ;)