Recent Topics

Ads

Another 'new' returning player

Come and tell us about yourself.
No better way to be part of the community than starting with a brief hello.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
kyeo138

Another 'new' returning player

Post#1 » Mon Mar 07, 2022 1:48 pm

Hey everyone, came across a post on reddit about this project - I'm so psyched to play this game again. I was at NYC ComicCon when they demo'd the land of the dead. The one australian producer (I forget his name) even gave me a card for a skaven skin cloak lol. I was sad when they shut the official servers down, so i'm glad you all took this on and are running it!

I really liked Rune Priest in the original, even though it was underpowered. I may change it up and try some of the chars I never did before, like AM, KoBS, etc...

Anything new I should know about about that's different than the original? I was just planning on jumpin in and start leveling - i'll probalby figure it out along the way. See you on the battlefield!

Ads
Gravord

Re: Another 'new' returning player

Post#2 » Mon Mar 07, 2022 2:04 pm

kyeo138 wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 1:48 pm Anything new I should know about about that's different than the original?
Runie is a beast now ;)

Lion1986

Post#3 » Mon Mar 07, 2022 3:13 pm

kyeo138 wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 1:48 pm Hey everyone, came across a post on reddit about this project - I'm so psyched to play this game again. I was at NYC ComicCon when they demo'd the land of the dead. The one australian producer (I forget his name) even gave me a card for a skaven skin cloak lol. I was sad when they shut the official servers down, so i'm glad you all took this on and are running it!

I really liked Rune Priest in the original, even though it was underpowered. I may change it up and try some of the chars I never did before, like AM, KoBS, etc...

Anything new I should know about about that's different than the original? I was just planning on jumpin in and start leveling - i'll probalby figure it out along the way. See you on the battlefield!
AVOID rolling engineer and shadow warrior. In the current metà they are the worst classes order has. Rune priest is top healer if used properly

Paxsanarion

Post#4 » Mon Mar 07, 2022 7:08 pm

Gravord wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 2:04 pm
kyeo138 wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 1:48 pm Anything new I should know about about that's different than the original?
Runie is a beast now ;)
Runie better than Warrior Priest ?

Gravord

Post#5 » Mon Mar 07, 2022 7:11 pm

Paxsanarion wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 7:08 pm
Runie is a beast now ;)
Lot more usefull in pretty much any content. In fact most 6 mans swaps WP for AM now, while RP remain core part of the team.

Paxsanarion

Post#6 » Mon Mar 07, 2022 7:15 pm

Gravord wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 7:11 pm

Runie is a beast now ;)
Lot more usefull in pretty much any content. In fact most 6 mans swaps WP for AM now, while RP remain core part of the team.
Interesting....thank you.....I am working on a Runepriest........I also have a healing Am and I enjoy them both very much :-)

Are RP's running this build for the most part?

RoR.builders - Runepriest

Gravord

Post#7 » Tue Mar 08, 2022 8:16 pm

Paxsanarion wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 7:15 pm

Interesting....thank you.....I am working on a Runepriest........I also have a healing Am and I enjoy them both very much :-)

Mastery spec yes but tactics can vary. Ancestors Echo and Blessing on Grungni are always up, but the other 2 can rotate. Restorative Burst helps a ton if you have ap issues, Stoutness of Stone improves your own survival under pressure and in more organized fights reduced enemy stagger effect on you allowing healing again faster, Discipline is about 10% heal increase scaling different for various skills, Regenerative Shielding is great vs heavy physical dmg enemy and Ancestral Inheritance helps own survival vs physical base enemy. Cleansing Vitality is not really that great.

Paxsanarion

Post#8 » Tue Mar 08, 2022 11:52 pm

Gravord wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 8:16 pm
Paxsanarion wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 7:15 pm

Mastery spec yes but tactics can vary. Ancestors Echo and Blessing on Grungni are always up, but the other 2 can rotate. Restorative Burst helps a ton if you have ap issues, Stoutness of Stone improves your own survival under pressure and in more organized fights reduced enemy stagger effect on you allowing healing again faster, Discipline is about 10% heal increase scaling different for various skills, Regenerative Shielding is great vs heavy physical dmg enemy and Ancestral Inheritance helps own survival vs physical base enemy. Cleansing Vitality is not really that great.
Thank you Gravord :-)

Ads