Recent Topics

Ads

[Tir Urphost Miliz/Dunkle Templer/SuNriser/Valheru/Noricum]Seraiel

Come and tell us about yourself.
No better way to be part of the community than starting with a brief hello.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Seraiel

[Tir Urphost Miliz/Dunkle Templer/SuNriser/Valheru/Noricum]Seraiel

Post#1 » Sat Jul 24, 2021 10:54 pm

Just wanted to give a quick notice that I am joining this Warhammer Online Free Shard Project.

I had about 17000 Kills in the original Warhammer Online only on my Brightwizzard, which was RR73 or so. I had a full Account of almost all Chars, most RR40+ . I play Healer preferably, but will most likely roll a KotBS in RoR!

I'm looking forad to meeting old friends, and maybe gain one or two new ones. I already know Netos is playing RoR, I'll probably build a clan-group to farm the dungeons for initial equipment and then continue towards playing a mixture of mostly Scenarios and Open RvR.

I'm very looking forward to conquering the Land of the Dead Dungeon and also to Nightly Duel-Sessions.

I'll play 'til the highest rank and, if this mechanic exists in RoR will roll a Twink to defend/conquer the city.

As this is a Private Shard I hope my Post is acceptable for everybody :|

Seraiel
Last edited by Seraiel on Tue Aug 10, 2021 12:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Ads
Seraiel

Re: [SuNriser/Valheru/Noricum]Seraiel

Post#2 » Fri Aug 06, 2021 9:32 am

I would like to put up a RvR, SC and Dungeon Premade.

Please tell me which forum this is into write.

I' m needing info if Knight of the Blazing SuN Aura stack on Martyrs Square, if not, I' d suggest a Knight of the Blazing Sun, Swordmaster, Brightwizzard, Brightwizzard, Warrior Priest, Warrior Priest Setup.

I can perform any of these Roles, I kindly ask You to join.

Friendly Greeting,

Ich Philip Christopher Plöger Heilig