Recent Topics

Ads

Hello! Completely new, love Warhammer and 40k..

Come and tell us about yourself.
No better way to be part of the community than starting with a brief hello.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
ThatSimicGuy

Hello! Completely new, love Warhammer and 40k..

Post#1 » Tue Jun 22, 2021 1:29 am

Hello! I am a noob to this game, but have spent years playing WoW, Guild Wars 2, SWTOR (of which I was a master of 3 of the 7 forms, taught said forms, was also the only bloody engineer on base and thus took the armoury and hanger under my belt hah..), and Dungeons and Dragons as well, so I am a nerd beyond saving. I absolutely LOVE roleplay, and hope to maybe find a good start for roleplay and the game...

Here in lies the issue, I work 5 days a week, (my weeks start on sunday so that confuses people.) And I spend a lot of time with family, so I can only be on a couple times a week top, and only for a few hours! so I apologize in advance if that hinders my ability to join any guilds or anything. I will be making a Dark Elf, I already know of a guild I am interested in! I did some research ahead of time. ^^; Any pointers are of course welcome, I cannot decide between blackguard as my first character or sorcerous... but I traditionally tank or heal in MMO's. It's my thing.

Ads
Kaelang

Re: Hello! Completely new, love Warhammer and 40k..

Post#2 » Tue Jun 22, 2021 1:42 am

Hey and Welcome!

A lot of the playerbase are casuals and welcome people without needing any strict requirements - WAR is a great drop in and play time of game so guilds accommodate to that so your schedule should be absolutely fine!

In terms of your class if you enjoy tanking then BG is a good choice. I'm slightly biased but if you enjoy healing I would recommend the DoK - you can also choose to play them as duel wield swords or with a shield (not a tank though).
DiscordFacebookTwitterInstagram

I play around with Social Media, troll our players on Discord and officially hate anyone who plays a dwarf.

warlover

Post#3 » Tue Jun 22, 2021 1:50 am

Welcome :)

Earthcake

Post#4 » Tue Jun 22, 2021 5:08 am

ThatSimicGuy wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 1:29 am my weeks start on sunday so that confuses people.
So YOU are the reason for those calendars starting on sundays I could never understand! :evil:

Welcome, have fun here ;)

ThatSimicGuy

Post#5 » Tue Jun 22, 2021 2:34 pm

Awesome! Looking forward to having some fun.