Recent Topics

Ads

Heyy, new and need help.

Come and tell us about yourself.
No better way to be part of the community than starting with a brief hello.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
OwlGoesHoot

Heyy, new and need help.

Post#1 » Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:13 pm

So, I'm OwlGoesHoot and I really like to play healers!
Now what I need is some help on whether I should play a Zealot or a disciple of Khaine.
I am loving both (altho my disciple looks a lot cooler), I have no idea about their viability as supports, so I would need some honest opinions.
Difficulty doesn't really matter all that much, as I'm a quick learner and willing to put in the time if the effort is worth it.
Also, if I decide to go for the disciple I need to know if there is a way to get to another starting area, as my buddy is playing a chosen of chaos.

thanks a lot for any help you guys can give me and have a good one!

Ads
Kaelang

Re: Heyy, new and need help.

Post#2 » Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:16 pm

Both classes are good healers - DoK's have the option to heal using a Chalice or a Shield. You can also hybrid as a DPS as a DoK using DW swords (whilst still supporting with off-heals through lifetaps).

Zealots are your bread and butter heals - their DPS spec is currently questionable. (Zomega don't come for me).

Pick which you prefer the aesthetic of if you're plan is to run a healer as they both perform well. Zealot more ST, DoK more AoE.
DiscordFacebookTwitterInstagram

I play around with Social Media, troll our players on Discord and officially hate anyone who plays a dwarf.

OwlGoesHoot

Re: Heyy, new and need help.

Post#3 » Sun Jun 20, 2021 8:04 pm

Kaelang wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:16 pm Both classes are good healers - DoK's have the option to heal using a Chalice or a Shield. You can also hybrid as a DPS as a DoK using DW swords (whilst still supporting with off-heals through lifetaps).

Zealots are your bread and butter heals - their DPS spec is currently questionable. (Zomega don't come for me).

Pick which you prefer the aesthetic of if you're plan is to run a healer as they both perform well. Zealot more ST, DoK more AoE.
Thanks alot! Ima go for the DoK then.