Recent Topics

Ads

Veteran mmo gamer saying hello and is looking for a "home" :)

Come and tell us about yourself.
No better way to be part of the community than starting with a brief hello.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Raven86

Veteran mmo gamer saying hello and is looking for a "home" :)

Post#1 » Thu May 20, 2021 4:04 pm

Greetings everyone!
First I would like to give BIG congratulation to the dedicated dev team and the community who have been breathing life to this game over the past years.
I would like to introduce my self and tell you about my current status in the game. Sorry about the wall-of-text 8-)

As many others before me, I playd this game back in retail. I thought the game had a lot of potential, especially with their take on RVR and class-system. Sadly, by the time I got to T4, everything came to a quick halt and I did what many others did and abandoned the ship before it completely went down.
Many regrets later, I was delighted to hear that the game was still up and running by an extraordinary fanbase like no other. I have been visiting the game over the past years and trying out different classes, mostly in the T1+, but never had the time to fully invest going all the way.

I feel that time has come, and as a veteran mmo-gamer I would like to give this game again, a fighting chance.
For the last week I have been testing different classes among the people on both Order and Destruction on T1. I especially like this game take on the healer class and their role in a RvR environment. So, I decided to level my Warrior Priest above T1 and level him as fast as I could to 40. At the moment he is level 37 and will reach 40 before Saturday I recon, depends on the outcome of this post I guess 😊

Currenly i am looking for a home (guild) who is not afraid to take on a new prospect. A guild who has a friendly, mature and competitive enviroment. An active guild with strong leadership. A place to do WBs, dungeons and scenarios.

If there are any Order guilds who are looking for a healer that is ready to dedicate a lot of time to this game, and has alot of experience with mmo-games with pvp/pve aspects + some experience with this game retail version, you can find me ingame on my WP called Triton.

I would like to mention that there is also a possibility for me to convert to Destruction, if no opportunity should rise on the Order side.

Thank you so much for your time and again, sorry about the wall of text.
Hope to see you all on the battlefield!

Ads
Blkfiredrag

Re: Veteran mmo gamer saying hello and is looking for a "home" :)

Post#2 » Thu May 20, 2021 4:15 pm

Hey Raven86, welcome back from long ago retail! I myself played WAR on retail, DAOC, gw2, ESO, AEON and a few others. But, something this one has always been a little bit closer to my heart. I recently came back from a year hiatus and joined my buddy on Order, we are in Three Hundred Kings [THK]. Loads of experience is filled in this guild and it is one of the best of any MMO guild i've been included in. If you are pretty chill guy but then gets super competative when its time to CLAP DEM DESTRO CHEEKS, [THK] is for you. Send Trippie a message, he is the guild leader and really great guy to learn from - if you are interested

Raven86

Re: Veteran mmo gamer saying hello and is looking for a "home" :)

Post#3 » Thu May 20, 2021 4:30 pm

Blkfiredrag wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 4:15 pm Hey Raven86, welcome back from long ago retail! I myself played WAR on retail, DAOC, gw2, ESO, AEON and a few others. But, something this one has always been a little bit closer to my heart. I recently came back from a year hiatus and joined my buddy on Order, we are in Three Hundred Kings [THK]. Loads of experience is filled in this guild and it is one of the best of any MMO guild i've been included in. If you are pretty chill guy but then gets super competative when its time to CLAP DEM DESTRO CHEEKS, [THK] is for you. Send Trippie a message, he is the guild leader and really great guy to learn from - if you are interested
Hey Blkfiredrag! So glad to hear that others also have similar gaming experience as me and feel the same way about this game. Chill and competitive is right down my ally! I would gladly take on your offer and se what Trippie has to say 😊