Recent Topics

Ads

Thinking About Coming Back

Come and tell us about yourself.
No better way to be part of the community than starting with a brief hello.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Nomizak

Thinking About Coming Back

Post#1 » Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:16 am

Hellloo fellow WAR comrades!

Ohh the nostalgia vibes. I've been watching people play on twitch and I just got an itch to play my dwarf engi again. Not sure if I should... buut I miss all of you folks. There were such great memories! I used to play on the Gorfang server which I believe was later merged into Badlands. Used to start off as a lowly PvE'er not realizing that all the action was in PvP and RvR. Later when I discovered it and got over the initial intimidation of player vs player combat, I was hooked for good. I used to belong to a guild by the name of V'los Veldrin originally and also played with Nebis and his buddies from the guild Deaths Head Legion. In time, and after countless battles I eventually reached renown rank 100. I believe I was the first engineer to reach it on my server. Some of you may remember me as the engineer that began the Bugman's Brew keg healing trend. It was loads of fun topping the healing charts in scenarios as an engineer. Anyhow, I hope all of you are doing well. I'll be mulling over whether I should come back to this game or not. It did manage to consume my life when I used to play afterall...

Ads
anarchypark

Re: Thinking About Coming Back

Post#2 » Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:38 am

if you need to escape from cruel reality, yes.
it's better than alcohol i guess.
SM8, SW8, AM8, WL7, KoBS5, BW5, WP8, WH7, IB7, Eng5, RP5, SL6
BG8, Sorc8, DoK8, WE7, Chs8, Mg8, Ze7, Mara8, BO6, SH7, Shm5, Chop4
SC summary - viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20415
( last update : 2020.06.09)

areandar

Post#3 » Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:24 pm

if you dont mind the balance changes into the game wich changed that nostalgia then go for it. if you want to preserve ur fond memories then dont . u will lose more then u gain. if you just want some kills and enjoyment go for it .

Nomizak

Post#4 » Sat Feb 20, 2021 4:36 pm

What are some notable balance changes that were made?