Recent Topics

Ads

Hello. My name is Poku.

Come and tell us about yourself.
No better way to be part of the community than starting with a brief hello.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
poku
Banned

Hello. My name is Poku.

Post#1 » Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:37 am

Hey. I was one of the most iconic people on Karak-Azgal and Karak-Norn server ,known for being a leader of Warbuddy guild ,one of the most successful 6vN guilds in the history of Warhammer ,I've played WAR on 7 diffrent continents ,single-handedly killed entire warbands , had more gold than entire population of WAR on all servers ( similar to Rotschild family) Best pots,gear and renown farm were my domain ,was known for having 907 pots and liniments up in t1-t3 in our monthly crusades in lower tiers ,i made entire realms reroll due to not wanting to face my premades.

I'm already playing with 2 other people with "legendary" status @ RoR ,but please if you have played with or against me - feel free to write here ,send pm or contact me in game. I would love to rejoice with the people that were around in the part of my life i sacrificed for this game. Few of my alliases:

Healbro
Poku
Supdawgie
Brodown
Masami
Rouy

People I played with include:
Incomingray
Krieb
Adel
Ivlin
Bratislav
Zylophone
Liandell
Yrai
Oraxx/Powli

IF you happen not to know any of these don't you worry ,average peasant in Bretonnia upon being asked by a noble "what is the name of our current king" will answer "not know milord ,please do not whip me' good self"

Here is one of my high scores on t1 rvr ,I got a diploma sent to me from Mythic HQ in UK telling me its a record on all 7 continents : Image

Ads
Sinisterror

Re: Hello. My name is Poku.

Post#2 » Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:44 am

You havent changed :D Welcome=)
"To clarify, me asking to developers to go test their own changes is not sign of toxicity or anger, but a sign of hope that the people punching in the numbers remain aware of potential consequences and test their own changes"-Teefz

poku
Banned

Post#3 » Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:58 am

Sinisterror wrote:You havent changed :D Welcome=)
oh shieeet Sini you play this too :D cool

Kommissar

Post#4 » Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:29 pm

Da Harro and Welcome back :)

fixer2050

Post#5 » Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:51 pm

The VIP BOYZ.
Welcome, see ya ig

Akame

Post#6 » Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:19 pm

Your trolling has gone down for sure.

Supdawgie
White Lion

magter3001

Post#7 » Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:30 pm

Question now is, Order or Destruction?
Agrot 35/40 Aggychopp 32/40
Grelin of Magnus/Badlands ;)

Adelmar

Post#8 » Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:39 pm

Welcome back! For those who thinks he's trolling, you're wrong. He did in fact have more gold and pots than the entire population at the time!
Adelmar (WH) - RR8X
Audari (WE) - RR7X
Contract (SW) - RR8X

Ads
zabis

Post#9 » Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:16 pm

Who?
Soulcheg wrote:Want mirrored classes - play chess.
Genisaurus wrote:You are not entitled to Best-in-Slot gear just because you log on.

xyeppp
Former Staff

Post#10 » Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:17 pm

zabis wrote:Who?
Hey. He was one of the most iconic people on Karak-Azgal and Karak-Norn server ,known for being a leader of Warbuddy guild ,one of the most successful 6vN guilds in the history of Warhammer ,He played WAR on 7 diffrent continents ,single-handedly killed entire warbands , had more gold than entire population of WAR on all servers ( similar to Rotschild family) Best pots,gear and renown farm were his domain ,he was known for having 907 pots and liniments up in t1-t3 in his monthly crusades in lower tiers ,he made entire realms reroll due to not wanting to face his premades.

He's already playing with 2 other people with "legendary" status @ RoR ,but please if you have played with or against him - feel free to write here ,send pm or contact him in game. He would love to rejoice with the people that were around in the part of his life he sacrificed for this game. Few of his alliases:

Healbro
Poku
Supdawgie
Brodown
Masami
Rouy

People He played with include:
Incomingray
Krieb
Adel
Ivlin
Bratislav
Zylophone
Liandell
Yrai
Oraxx/Powli

IF you happen not to know any of these don't you worry ,average peasant in Bretonnia upon being asked by a noble "what is the name of our current king" will answer "not know milord ,please do not whip me' good self"

Here is one of his high scores on t1 rvr ,He got a diploma sent to me from Mythic HQ in UK telling him its a record on all 7 continents
Github / Tighub / Stack