Recent Topics

Ads

Returning player from original launch

Come and tell us about yourself.
No better way to be part of the community than starting with a brief hello.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
polishbat

Returning player from original launch

Post#1 » Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:56 pm

Wow. What else is there to say? I'm not sure if those responsible for the re-launch and upkeep of this game will be reading this, but seriously, thank you so much this is absolutely incredible. My friends and I have talked about how great it would be to be able to play this game again and you've made that a reality, so again, thank you.

I started a Bright Wizard last night and I'm so excited to be a part of the community and get to know people, especially the regulars (that kind of thing brings new meaning to the game). I'm probably overly excited to level up and participate in RvR and get all the nice looking gear too, but that's probably secondary to the in-game relationships that will hopefully be built along the way.

I have the same name in game so feel free to say hi. Anyway, thank you so much for this opportunity to play such a wonderful game again. I will also add, bugs or no bugs, the fact that a handful of people are taking on this task of developing, patching, paying for the server etc etc all so we can have a chance to play a game we all loved again is, well, a seemingly selfless act. THANKS AGAIN! Can't wait to see some of you in game.

Ads
Bowldancer

Re: Returning player from original launch

Post#2 » Wed Jan 20, 2021 4:00 pm

It is nothing short of a miracle that the RoR team saved this game from being gone forever.
Welcome aboard. We have an awesome and passionate community.
I wish you a great time. See you on the battlefield.
Grimmsch Grimnirsson (2H Giantslayer, 40/85)
Spoiler:
40+: 2H-CHOPPA, AM, RP, WP, SM, IB, KotBS, WL, WH, BW, ENG, SW
Alts in T4: SHA, SH, BO, BG, CHO, MAR, WE