Recent Topics

Ads

Good times ahead

Come and tell us about yourself.
No better way to be part of the community than starting with a brief hello.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Tothmonra

Good times ahead

Post#1 » Tue Dec 01, 2020 10:17 am

I am looking forward to the many adventures ahead of myself. As I march across the old world to help settle the many grudges in the great book, something I have been asked in my stream is where I got the name of my dwarf well first to explain I must reach back into the great days of old my dwarven name is kurgrim ironhammer but now its Kurnironfoot the name originally taken from an ancient dwarf leader. I earned my clan name fighting along side the great belegar ironhammer the true king of eight peaks to that end when he lead his forces to retake the ancient home of our people I fought in the many battles many were the deeds many were the grudges wiped clean. Now I spend my time traveling the region hunting down our ancient enemies to drive them off whenever possible. That is the story of my dwarf name, I have been a twitch streamer for more then a year now an a few months back I ran into someone streaming the game was suprised to see it was even still going to be honest I had no idea since the last time I played was when the game was still active before its shut down but now I mean to make up for lost time. I enjoy this game very much loved the adventures I had in the old days who knows I may run into friends of old once again Ill drink to that. So if your looking to share your stories your adventures an lore of the game feel free to swing by an do so, I love to talk warhammer lore an you can find me over at www.twitch.tv/tothmonra. I look forward to making new friends an memories as I move across the warhammer world FOR THE ANCESTOR GODS.

Ads
Conroy

Re: Good times ahead

Post#2 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:15 am

Noice

mix12388

Post#3 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 6:47 am

Welkom bakk ironhammer!! MOAR BLOOD FOR ME CHOPPARZ!!
Goregrunt 82rr Choppa :mrgreen:

Slayin stunties since 2k14

Moriare

Post#4 » Thu Dec 03, 2020 10:40 pm

Great to see one more Dawi on the road to victory. Tromm, Brother!

Tothmonra

Post#5 » Fri Dec 04, 2020 1:10 am

I have fought many orcs in my time an they have all fallen by my axe or warhammer. To my fellow dawi I salute my kinsmen. Let us share a good ale an tell the stories of old. An when its done we go out an wipe a few more grudges out of the great book.