Recent Topics

Ads

Davana is back in Action

Come and tell us about yourself.
No better way to be part of the community than starting with a brief hello.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
PrinceVan

Davana is back in Action

Post#1 » Mon Nov 30, 2020 3:18 pm

Hi everyone

I'm David - 34, from Germany and a proud dad of two awesome kids. So, obviously, my life changed quite a lot since I played my Witchelf Davana day and night (with some quick pauses for university) back in the official times of the game.

But even though my life changed, my soul did not - so I'm still fascinated by video games and especially MMORPGs with some good RvR Action (which... what a shame... wasn't implemented in a good way by any other game since WAR and DAoC).

That's why I'm here now - to follow the call of my soul, to go back on the battlefield, fight for fame & honor and team up with others that feel the same way I do. Not for 6 hours every day, as I used to, but probably for 6 hours a week, as a classical casual gamer.

Due to some advice in the forum, I decided to leave my Witchelf-career behind and find a new challenge in the path of Davana, the sweet and protective Knight of the Blazing Sun ;-)

Looking forward to see you guys ingame and to all the experiences I will make, finding friends, finding a guild (any guild interested? ;-)) and so on.

Cya in WAR!

David aka Davana

Ads
sKrissy

Re: Davana is back in Action

Post#2 » Tue Dec 08, 2020 6:50 am

We are gratefull to have you david!
See you at the battlements ;)
-gobbokillaxx