Recent Topics

Ads

hey, i wanna help

Come and tell us about yourself.
No better way to be part of the community than starting with a brief hello.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Chamonski

hey, i wanna help

Post#1 » Sun Nov 15, 2020 7:17 pm

I made this account a long time ago, but after watching sotek interview I kinda want to come back to help regarding 3d modeling. I have been studing for the past months and now I feel trying to help here with what little i know could also help me in improving my work flow, order and fulfilling the demands of someone else that is not me.

probably i am also going to be back at the game once i get a better internet (next year?) but dunno, i hope i could help with something. No idea where i should post about that.

Ads
Akalukz

Re: hey, i wanna help

Post#2 » Sun Nov 15, 2020 8:25 pm

probably as good place to post as any
-= Agony =-

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#3 » Sun Nov 15, 2020 11:34 pm

Chamonski wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 7:17 pm I made this account a long time ago, but after watching sotek interview I kinda want to come back to help regarding 3d modeling. I have been studing for the past months and now I feel trying to help here with what little i know could also help me in improving my work flow, order and fulfilling the demands of someone else that is not me.

probably i am also going to be back at the game once i get a better internet (next year?) but dunno, i hope i could help with something. No idea where i should post about that.
Discord is the best way to get started on this. If you have some stuff you've modeled already we can gauge if it would be a good fit for the game. It's fairly demanding to match the aesthetic we're looking for.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=22044
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Chamonski

Post#4 » Sun Nov 15, 2020 11:57 pm

wargrimnir wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 11:34 pm
Chamonski wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 7:17 pm I made this account a long time ago, but after watching sotek interview I kinda want to come back to help regarding 3d modeling. I have been studing for the past months and now I feel trying to help here with what little i know could also help me in improving my work flow, order and fulfilling the demands of someone else that is not me.

Discord is the best way to get started on this. If you have some stuff you've modeled already we can gauge if it would be a good fit for the game. It's fairly demanding to match the aesthetic we're looking for.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=22044
Have nothing done yet (at least in this pc). Gonna check the discord and model some stuffs. thanks.