Recent Topics

Ads

Kilivin Kyras - BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!!!

Come and tell us about yourself.
No better way to be part of the community than starting with a brief hello.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Kilivin777

Kilivin Kyras - BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!!!

Post#1 » Mon Sep 07, 2020 11:09 pm

I would have named my character Kharn if someone didn't take the name. I have come to set the record straight for all the COWARDS and AFK BOTS in this game. I don't care if you are an Xrealmer, I don't care if you are a DPS Healer, just don't be a coward and do billy big balls plays like a TRUE PVP lover. I write this as my introduction because half the server has muted me already, and even a GM told me to stop screaming "Blood for the Blood God!" in chat, to which I obviously obliged, and I've been chat banned for who knows how long xD (Plz don't ban me, I stopped sperging in region chat and I'm having ton of fun sperging to the few billy big balls players I get in my warbands).

DOWN with every single player who cowers from jumping from a wall in a siege to charge an enemy when what loot bag you will get is more based on a roll than your contribution anyway. DOWN with those who care about staying ALIVE all the time in ORVR when death is a 3min penalty that's only 20silver to remove. DOWN with every single player who WHINES about losing to a WL or DoK or whatever other class people are complaining about in the present patch. DOWN with those who do not go into every single charge with nothing but the gleeful desire to spill blood in the name of their faction, God, or whatever other reason! And DOWN with those who DEMORALIZE and SHOOT DOWN those who DO go into every charge with only the ardent desire to KILL MURDER CRUSH THE OTHER FACTION TO DEATH.

I feel a speech from my father is required to rile you layabouts and AFKer's into action.. so listen here, cowards, I will share with you a speech from Azariah Kyras, my father of showing Khorne's nihilistic & bloody tendencies from Warhammer 40,000. The speech will be modified to our understanding, and if you have ANY love for PVP like I do, not gear, not RR, JUST LOVE TO FIGHT... then BOTH factions will organize, mobilize, and KILL! . . not for gear. . not strategically. . but because it's FUN to PVP whether you win or lose!. . For KHORNE cares NOT from whence the blood flows...only...that it flows.

"Faithful...enlightened... ambitious... brethren. In the past near decade, a few mere swipes of the pendulum, we have gathered sacrifices to Khorne in this game... that will be made legend. Though it was a simpler, weaker voice that illuminated me during my month leveling up my Marauder to 40 before realizing it was nerfed or something... It was Khorne's messenger ..who showed me the true path of freedom from the pathetic players that care about "The State of RVR", pathetic shiny characters, & wannabe OP players. And what is this path? This meaning, this purpose to which we gather Royals to get to Sovereign gear?

IT IS NOTHING. There is no meaning, no purpose. We murder! We kill! It is mindless savagery, this ZERGING EVERYWHERE IS MINDLESS! In all hours of the day, thousands will die. Roleplayers! Power Gamers! Sovereign gear and level 16's! Strategists and Zergers! ALL of them! They will scream, they will BURN! And for no purpose, but that MIGHTY KHORNE may revel in their bloodshed.. And united in this void of purpose, fear, OR duty...we shall at long last be FREE!!!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!!! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!!!!! LET THE UNIVERSE BUUUUUUUUURN!!!"

Ads