Recent Topics

Ads

Thank you for keeping this alive

Come and tell us about yourself.
No better way to be part of the community than starting with a brief hello.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Zargoth

Thank you for keeping this alive

Post#1 » Thu Aug 20, 2020 8:14 pm

I played way back in the day when this game originally came out. My main's name (a chosen) was this name, Zargoth.

While I have always had ADD gaming - as in I float between games from time to time - I always returned to this one. Loved the natural flow and incorporation of PvE and PvP...IMO one of the better iterations in any MMO to date, in that even if you were not a pvp fan this game kind of, very gently, caused you to start liking it in the format presented. Was extremely sad when the game closed down.

I actually had no clue the game was kept alive by those who just love the game...I just want to say I am so appreciative you did, and thank you for doing so. I just found out recently as I was looking for something to scratch my inner itch of playing a fun, intriguing, different MMO...and found out this was still around.

While I've had to relearn alot of things, I've been really enjoying it so far. And again, a truly heartfelt thank you for keeping this game alive. Nothing but love from me on that, as I ride out once again on my Chosen through the dark, burned, ravaged lands and into the rolling green hills...

In game, my current main is Thorgraine. See you in game.

Ads
Xumae

Re: Thank you for keeping this alive

Post#2 » Fri Aug 21, 2020 1:50 am

Welcome Zargoth, i hope you will play a git.
Nezeb rr8x dps dok
Demonlarry rr7x Magus
Squigdakka rr7xSquig herder
Mcronalds rr6x Mara

GamesBond
Former Staff

Re: Thank you for keeping this alive

Post#3 » Thu Aug 27, 2020 10:50 am

Zargoth wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2020 8:14 pm I played way back in the day when this game originally came out. My main's name (a chosen) was this name, Zargoth.

While I have always had ADD gaming - as in I float between games from time to time - I always returned to this one. Loved the natural flow and incorporation of PvE and PvP...IMO one of the better iterations in any MMO to date, in that even if you were not a pvp fan this game kind of, very gently, caused you to start liking it in the format presented. Was extremely sad when the game closed down.

I actually had no clue the game was kept alive by those who just love the game...I just want to say I am so appreciative you did, and thank you for doing so. I just found out recently as I was looking for something to scratch my inner itch of playing a fun, intriguing, different MMO...and found out this was still around.

While I've had to relearn alot of things, I've been really enjoying it so far. And again, a truly heartfelt thank you for keeping this game alive. Nothing but love from me on that, as I ride out once again on my Chosen through the dark, burned, ravaged lands and into the rolling green hills...

In game, my current main is Thorgraine. See you in game.
Thank you for the beautiful words, we're glad you've spotted us. See you on the battlefield!