Recent Topics

Ads

OOF, This game WAS AWESOME!

Come and tell us about yourself.
No better way to be part of the community than starting with a brief hello.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
LordSummit

OOF, This game WAS AWESOME!

Post#1 » Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:18 am

I was a classic DAoC player, SWG player, EQ, EQ2, WoW Classic, Rift, SWToR KoToR(I know its not an MMO) and many other RPGs MMOs and any other game you can think of in my shitty life. The MMO world has fallen horribly which is why private servers/shards exist like this one and it was a blast. Sadly the community destroyed the fun by exploited the devs needs of limiting the game to a smaller player base. I get it. You higher levels need to run city raids to get your new gear that has yet to release. Throwing fort raids is not the way to EARN those items.... that is called an exploit. When 1 Warband is fighting all they can to defend a fort, but the other 2 stand at the top and watch the Captain die... yes, that is an exploit. It takes all of the fun out of it for the rest of us. Maybe make it where T2 and T3 reset as often as T1 or something? City Raids happen once every day or 2 days on a set time and let those crazed max players EARN their units of measure for the new not even released items yet? I dn.... I get tired of seeing the LFG CITY RAID LVL 82 s dzlxjkzdxglv kajz Its a private server.... have respect for the community and devs and quit throwing the raids... I see many others are bothered by this as well. this is too bad. I hope it changes, but I am done.... Many will say good riddance, but that doesnt help to say goodbye on a server that rarely hits 1k

Ads
Jeliel

Re: OOF, This game WAS AWESOME!

Post#2 » Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:24 pm

Until those are satisfied what's the problem ?

Even last 10 vs 10 on this shard, they'll give up Fort to loot token in cities.

Shakur

Post#3 » Sun Jul 19, 2020 4:30 pm

Ok bye

GrandmaGary

Post#4 » Sun Jul 19, 2020 5:06 pm

LordSummit wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:18 am I hope it changes, but I am done.... Many will say good riddance, but that doesnt help to say goodbye on a server that rarely hits 1k
https://gyazo.com/c4fcf6e95d8e4857196df8c59eb90f92

Daily is not what I'd call rare ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Crumbs

Post#5 » Mon Jul 20, 2020 3:32 am

What I love is how ever since the concept of throwing was introduced to the more basic human minds here, every **** loss they'll start whinging and default "ohhh we're throwing again waaa " like bots on repeat.

all the times we do successfully defend and order pride it - we don't remember those or take them into account.
Mekanik/Cqb [engi] 40/86
Zuu [AM] 40/83
[magus] 40/70

Lamiosa

Post#6 » Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:02 am

I was at my first raid on this server yesterday and I often saw that too, BUT it was not a choice of exploit, but a tactical solution. If one warband was already under attack by 2 other warbands and nearly destroyed, or an enemy warband lurking, to fall from behind, it was a wise decision of a warband-leader to wait or even fallback, instead of give all the RP to the enemies by storming in brainless. Why sacrifice another warband just to show loyality? Thats brainless.

However, I hope you reconsider your choice and give it another chance. My first impression 2 years ago was also horrible as the first people I met told me to go away, because I would disturb there farming spot (and it was an empty level 18 place). So sometimes single impressions can give you a wrong overall impression. If I would rater the whole community over what I sometimes read in chat, I would also think bad, but just look for the people you can have fun with.