Recent Topics

Ads

Returning destro player

Come and tell us about yourself.
No better way to be part of the community than starting with a brief hello.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
diedrake

Returning destro player

Post#1 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:55 pm

Hey guys, i am returning player after two years of absence. I am looking for a guild that can help me out with everything that is new. I prefer rvr lakes, and scs. My char's are as follows

Greebao- SH(40/62) full conc (as this was highest gear at the time) pot maker and weed grower both at 200. Spec'd as rdps. ( this is my main)

Choigustcloak- Mara ( 40/5x) not sure gear as he is my butcher mule for Greeboa.

When i am in guild i participate when i can due to the fact i am a father and have work. I will be on a lot the next 2 weeks as i am quarentined. Also i provide pots for free to my guildies.

Anyhoo, thank you for reading and i hope to find a guild soon. Hmu here or in game when i am online. ( hours are est)
Fenaal- SM 40/84
Fanaal- CH 40/7x

Ads
Kaelang

Re: Returning destro player

Post#2 » Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:14 am

Welcome back to the waaaaaaaaagh. :)

There's a lot of popular guilds over on the Destruction side (will be the same as Order but realm pride). Also a lot of friendly players around who can support with any questions you have in Advice.
DiscordFacebookTwitterInstagram

I play around with Social Media, troll our players on Discord and officially hate anyone who plays a dwarf.