Recent Topics

Ads

Nifferent The Fearless

Come and tell us about yourself.
No better way to be part of the community than starting with a brief hello.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Nifferent

Nifferent The Fearless

Post#1 » Sun Mar 22, 2020 4:31 pm

Greetings! I'm Nifferent, The Fearless, and, has I'm in this game I've been very proud of my growing and the other champions and travelers' s (users) help, cause I have to thank that there is such an lovely and strong alliance in the destruction, anyway, I'm a Champion of Chaos, a Marauder it is called for some people... well, I fight for the Chaos and serve The Dark God Tzeentch, The One Who Changes The Things, The Boss Of The Fortunes, The Architect of Fate. But I wish we could have new allies (I would love if Skavens Were in the game, I know it could be hard or impossible, but it could be a dream) as well as new enemies (But the real Fantasy would be if there were Lizardmen as a race for the order, that would be sooo cool, as well as the skavens, it might no be possible, but it would such a Hype, just as akind of suggestion and, why not, a begining of a way t try to extend the game) But, By the way, My current enemies, althougt they are scum and pathetic worms, they are Honoroble, and my allies, powerful and helpful.
I love this War, and I hope it ends never
(Thank you for bringing Age of Reckoning)

-Nifferenet, The Fearless

Ads