Recent Topics

Ads

Morks says .... go back back git!

Come and tell us about yourself.
No better way to be part of the community than starting with a brief hello.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Goermsi

Morks says .... go back back git!

Post#1 » Wed Oct 23, 2019 4:55 pm

WAAAAAGGHHHH!!!

Yaaa fellas! am back! Ma name is Görms, ja know me? cause ja know me! I was ... I AM ... huge Waaagh! Git. Im not da tallest, but im da greenest! Cause my shoes are red. Red is fasta, ya know?! cause ja know!
So ... Mork wants me back, cause da Orkzes wana build a huuuuuge Waaaagh! And for that, they need Gits like me. Im da greenest. I allready told ya? Näääaaa. Know you remember better.
Thingi is ... Mork is da Best, all know that! But im littl weak for da Spaltamoshin... so ... i look for other Gits to smash da stuntis. You knew a good Warband? Maybe a small WAAAAGH! Cause...you know. I got heads to smash, teeth to collect and ... i maybe need a little bit help to do that. Little bit.

Okay, guys, I'm a German player who's been moshing since the beginning. Well, after a certain period of abstinence I want to get back into the Waaagh!
I prefer to play backline. Shaman, later BlackOrc. But actually mainly shamans. I love group fights and fight against larger groups. I would be happy if you could find a PVP / RVR guild here that is looking for reinforcement for a powerful meeletrain or an AOE build. Back then, I think on Drakenwald, I was a part of the "pig boys" and hey ... we had fun annoying the order guys with our hit&run tactics.
So ... if you know someone - recommend me, write me, I would like to get in touch quickly and join in. Just like before, in the glorious times ;-)

WAAAAGH!

Görms Wadenbaiza (Calfbiter)
Like it Hard (Drakenwald)
...PVP, nothing else...

Ads
Acidic

Re: Morks says .... go back back git!

Post#2 » Wed Oct 23, 2019 4:57 pm

Sounds like “da freebooters” guild, excuse spelling :)

Sulorie

Post#3 » Wed Oct 23, 2019 6:02 pm

Acidic wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 4:57 pm Sounds like “da freebooters” guild, excuse spelling :)
Not at all, their shoes are not really red. He is from Schweinejungs.

Goermsi wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 4:55 pm
Okay, guys, I'm a German player who's been moshing since the beginning. Well, after a certain period of abstinence I want to get back into the Waaagh!
I prefer to play backline. Shaman, later BlackOrc. But actually mainly shamans. I love group fights and fight against larger groups. I would be happy if you could find a PVP / RVR guild here that is looking for reinforcement for a powerful meeletrain or an AOE build. Back then, I think on Drakenwald, I was a part of the "pig boys" and hey ... we had fun annoying the order guys with our hit&run tactics.
So ... if you know someone - recommend me, write me, I would like to get in touch quickly and join in. Just like before, in the glorious times ;-)

WAAAAGH!

Görms Wadenbaiza (Calfbiter)

Hallo, wilkommen zurück. /scratch :)
Deine Leute sind leider fast alle inaktiv, z.B. Maunz oder Pire. Schon über 1 Jahr nicht gesehen.
Der einzige aktive ist Kiwa und hält die Gilde am Leben.
Dying is no option.

Goermsi

Post#4 » Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:00 pm

Yes, I have Pire and Maunz on radar through other channels. The fat Kiwa Git as well. Murkels and the rest of the gang also ... but unfortunately they are not as warhammernerds as mine ;-)))
Nevertheless, I am happy to be at the start again :-)

Yes, Pire und Maunz habe ich auf dem Radar über andere Kanäle. Den dicken Kiwa Git ebenso. Murkels und den Rest der Bande auch ... leider sind das aber alles nicht so warhammernerds wie meiner einer ;-))
Trotzdem, freue mich wieder am Start zu sein :-)
Like it Hard (Drakenwald)
...PVP, nothing else...

piraz

Post#5 » Mon Jan 04, 2021 8:56 pm

Willkommen zurück. Ich war damals auch dabei, bzw. Ich bin über einen Eurer Shamis bei den Schweinejungs dazugestoßen - der war in unsere Grünhaut RPG Gilde damals eingetreten. Leider entsinne ich mich nichtmehr an die Namen. Aber war ne tolle Zeit und ich bin mit meinem Squigherder Ratzfatz quasi adoptiert worden. Du siehst du bist nicht alleine nerdig oder nostalgisch :)