Recent Topics

Ads

Hello All

Come and tell us about yourself.
No better way to be part of the community than starting with a brief hello.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
courtsdad1

Hello All

Post#1 » Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:10 pm

Finally decided to take the dive and see how the game is working. Played live for quite a while but can't remember what server. Game is downloading and I'm researching WP and WH because I played them in live. Trying to see how much I remember and if I like it maybe Ill get my wife to join. I've always told her how much I enjoyed the game so keeping my fingers crossed.

Ads
TenTonHammer

Re: Hello All

Post#2 » Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:01 pm

Hello,

Its always great to see more of us from the old days returning

WH and WP have gotten interesting changes to mastery abilities and tactics here on this server so i think its certainly gonna be interesting for you

courtsdad1

Post#3 » Wed Aug 07, 2019 1:05 am

Ill have to do some reading to catch up. Thanks for the info.

popperz

Post#4 » Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:11 am

If you were good on live, than wh is an ok choice. Otherwise you will die a lot with no additive value. Crit rate is nerfed and WH without crit is hard. There are numerous WHs on the server, which even in the engame gear are not capable to be good.

At the same time WP is a safe choice. It's one of the easiest healers with good survival. It can do well as dps. When you are back to game it's better to feel comfortable rather than constant challenge. Therefore go with WP and when you see the environment yourself you can roll a WH.
Feelings, WH
Reality, WP
Existence, BG
Emotions, DoK

rameden

Post#5 » Wed Aug 07, 2019 3:28 pm

Hey! Welcome. If you need any talismans / pots to get you started feel free to PM me. Glad to have you aboard.
Too many alts to count...

courtsdad1

Post#6 » Sat Aug 10, 2019 5:03 pm

Thanks again guys. I got the wife to play and had to pull her away from PvP which she usually is not a big fan of.