Recent Topics

Ads

Hello Everyone! :D

Come and tell us about yourself.
No better way to be part of the community than starting with a brief hello.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Crashling

Hello Everyone! :D

Post#1 » Fri Aug 02, 2019 5:27 pm

Hello Everyone,

My name is Crashling, but y'all can call me Reed. I'm a hardcore mythic raider from wow have been playing since 2004, but I think that it's time for a break from that and come try this out. I just wanted to introduce myself to get to know all of y'all a bit better. I'm new to this game but am very eager to learn and play with all of y'all out there in the world. I was wondering if there's such a thing in the game called twinking? Like low level twinking for pvp and stuff.

If y'all would like to talk or anything feel free to add me on Discord @ Reedpriest#1003

-Have a Great one :D

Ads
madmalky2014
Suspended

Re: Hello Everyone! :D

Post#2 » Fri Aug 02, 2019 7:35 pm

Twinking is viable but you will need money and a crafting skill to make money. Generally you will toil on youre first character but once you get past 30 money come readily and you boost up youre new char with armour talisman rare gear epic gear from lair and do t2 t3 and t4. There are lots armour sets available carnage lvl 5 havoc 14-16 mayem 25 ruin 30-35 rare fortune dont even bother almost impossible to get full set as the drop rate is so low.

madmalky2014
Suspended

Post#3 » Fri Aug 02, 2019 7:35 pm

Twinking is viable but you will need money and a crafting skill to make money. Generally you will toil on youre first character but once you get past 30 money come readily and you boost up youre new char with armour talisman rare gear epic gear from lair and do t2 t3 and t4. There are lots armour sets available carnage lvl 5 havoc 14-16 mayem 25 ruin 30-35 rare fortune dont even bother almost impossible to get full set as the drop rate is so low.

madmalky2014
Suspended

Post#4 » Fri Aug 02, 2019 7:35 pm

adamthelc

Post#5 » Fri Aug 02, 2019 8:04 pm

Kind of. You can make a twink, but you cant keep it from leveling. With the way bolster works it's a little different than other games though.

Crashling

Post#6 » Sat Aug 03, 2019 6:01 pm

Oh awesome, I mean if I level it then I level it so it's all good by me, just move up to the next bracket. But knowing my background I would like to get into raiding if that's a thing on this server, like world first raiding or hardcore raiding. But we shall see.

TenTonHammer

Post#7 » Sat Aug 03, 2019 6:54 pm

Crashling wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2019 6:01 pm Oh awesome, I mean if I level it then I level it so it's all good by me, just move up to the next bracket. But knowing my background I would like to get into raiding if that's a thing on this server, like world first raiding or hardcore raiding. But we shall see.
Dungeons are a thing yes

You have a lowbie dungeon you can do at 16 and then 2 bigger dungeons you can do at higher levels but people won really want you in their party till you have full conqueror

Skraav

Post#8 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:26 am

Hi!
I'm very similar :)
I'm also hardcore Mythic rider, playing since 2005.
Wow mythic is nutz!

Ads