Recent Topics

Ads

Hey everyone. Played before now im back Thank You to all those involved.

Come and tell us about yourself.
No better way to be part of the community than starting with a brief hello.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Snakepliskin442

Hey everyone. Played before now im back Thank You to all those involved.

Post#1 » Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:50 pm

My name is Dave . Ole man here 57. Started playing Warhammer online in 2009. Played table top also. Love my White Lion Played several characters belonged to the Booty Brigade Guild. They taught me so much about Warhemmer and helped me level into tier 4 had a blast and then it was gone it sucked. I My ingame name is Snakepliskin and I joined the save guild hope to learn even more I forgot so much but im here to stay and put in the time and learn again. my Fiancee also plays and getting ready to join she loves her squig herder. I belong to a gaming group online VX9 we play every type of game on pc and console and are on team speak and discord. Some games we have our own server. On discord im Sgt.Snakeman442=VX9=. But Ive been running solo here lately. not getting on group chat. I hope someone sees this and gives me permissions for discord because it wont let me msg anybody from the link in the forums. Damn I talk to much, so if you see me playing my WL or SW say hey to me and if your destro and see me remember its be nice to ole people week every week. Thanks for reading this and see you on the battlefield.

Snakepliskin or Sgt.Snakeman442=VX9= on discord

Ads
toffikx

Re: Hey everyone. Played before now im back Thank You to all those involved.

Post#2 » Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:54 pm

Welcome, you’ll have a blast here.

Snakepliskin442

Re: Hey everyone. Played before now im back Thank You to all those involved.

Post#3 » Mon Jul 29, 2019 12:09 am

Thanks looking forward to it