Recent Topics

Ads

Newb in WAR ROR

Come and tell us about yourself.
No better way to be part of the community than starting with a brief hello.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
laivindur

Newb in WAR ROR

Post#1 » Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:44 am

Hi there!

My name is Christian, am 3x.. , from Barcelona. Many strives on calling me Chris, so feel free to call me whatever you want. Just don't be rude and I promise you we will get along ;-)

My in-game name is Laivindur, a stubborn 2h SM crawling around from map to map PvE-ing and getting familiar with the game and the mechanics. I have played (seriously) only one more MMO (Allods Online) and I did for a long time as Paladin. I'm familiar with the tank and off-tank roles and I love them. I like classes with tanky specs but with some DPS capabilities. Since it's my first character in WAR I started as DPS for fun. Eventually, I will shift to SnB depending on which spec makes the game experience better.

That is it. Right now I'm guildless and given how hard is getting RR in T2-T3 due to the merge of tiers and the lack of mid-range level players, I'm starting to think in joining one. If you don't mind having a newb within your tranks let me know. Any help, tips or hints for levelling or increasing RR to get gear for RoR is appreciated too.

See you around!

Ads