Recent Topics

Ads

New to the game.

Come and tell us about yourself.
No better way to be part of the community than starting with a brief hello.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Loonboss11

New to the game.

Post#1 » Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:54 pm

Hello all,

Just thought I’d introduce myself as it’s the polite thing to do...being Canadian and all. I am a long time Warhammer tabletop guy. Though just in the last few years have I really gotten back into it. I never played the original Warhammer Online when it was popular due to just where I was in life at that time, but was always interested. So when I found out about RoR, I jumped. Dark Elves, Goblins and Vampire Counts we’re always my favs but I think I’m going to have to at least try the Squig Herder, because reasons. From the very little I’ve read, it’s not the most popular choice, but whatever...

So hello all, and I look forward to playing this sweet sweet game.

Ads
vianiznice

Re: New to the game.

Post#2 » Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:16 pm

Hey you

TenTonHammer

Post#3 » Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:20 pm

Loonboss11 wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:54 pm Hello all,

Just thought I’d introduce myself as it’s the polite thing to do...being Canadian and all. I am a long time Warhammer tabletop guy. Though just in the last few years have I really gotten back into it. I never played the original Warhammer Online when it was popular due to just where I was in life at that time, but was always interested. So when I found out about RoR, I jumped. Dark Elves, Goblins and Vampire Counts we’re always my favs but I think I’m going to have to at least try the Squig Herder, because reasons. From the very little I’ve read, it’s not the most popular choice, but whatever...

So hello all, and I look forward to playing this sweet sweet game.
Nah man you can’t like the dark elves and not play one

2H blackguard is where it’s at

zulnam

Post#4 » Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:28 pm

Hi and welcome! You’ll find the forums bursting with posts for any class and mechanic so use that primarily.

In-game there’s the advice channel ( /ad ) where people will help you with basic questions like itemisation and locations.

On a personal note if you plan on playing a SH (squig herder) you should know that the class is quite underperforming in range, melee being the most viable (which unfortunately means running around looking like a giant squig).

It’s still fun and my main is still SH, so if you do decide to go the way of the glass cannon let me know and i can give you some tips about the class (i am in EU timezone).

You should also look up to join a guild. Makes the game more fun. There are quite a few NA guilds
SW, Kotbs, IB, Slayer, WP, WL, SM, Mara, SH, BG