Recent Topics

Ads

Girlfriend is away for 3 weeks! Time to try RoR :) Looking for other new players to team with

Come and tell us about yourself.
No better way to be part of the community than starting with a brief hello.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Goretreader

Re: Girlfriend is away for 3 weeks! Time to try RoR :) Looking for other new players to team with

Post#11 » Sat Jun 01, 2019 3:15 am

Mark the date she left on a calendar. Just sayin.
Why dont you play some games With her? "She doesnt like games." So find her some she will like. My wife has currently claimed the nintendo as a mario+rabbids machine. She likes over the top cute and goofy stuff as well as strategic combat.

Ads
vianiznice

Re: Girlfriend is away for 3 weeks! Time to try RoR :) Looking for other new players to team with

Post#12 » Sat Jun 01, 2019 6:25 am

Silverjackle wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 10:44 pm Well i've tried to make a WP - but my game seems to crash a few seconds in every time i log in....we'll see if i can play haha
Check the settings on your launcher, make sure you swap to x64. Also read the sticky on how to reduce crashing, some of those things are pretty major such as changing the ingame fonts from stylized to Normal.

Zitrom

Post#13 » Sat Jun 01, 2019 8:02 pm

New player here as well, though I played during the live games lifespan, I am downloading the game client now. I plan on playing Destruction, mostly chaos/dark elves. If anyone wants to hang out and level or whatever send me a message here on in game. Will make a edit post when game is fully downloaded.