Recent Topics

Ads

Any old live players?

Come and tell us about yourself.
No better way to be part of the community than starting with a brief hello.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Twohandernoob

Re: Any old live players?

Post#21 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:19 am

Game is 95% players who never played live and thought to themselves "Let's play on the private Warhammer online server with a few hundred others."

Ads
Poizie

Post#22 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:07 pm

I played mostly dps Shaman on Badlands. Same name as forum name.

McCrusher

Post#23 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:42 pm

Mccrusher here from RK guild (Radiant Knights) and earlyer in the guild Disorder. I was playing on Karak-Azgal in EU on my KOTBS and my SW Mcfeather... :P

Nishka
Suspended

Post#24 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:55 pm

Twohandernoob wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:19 am Game is 95% players who never played live and thought to themselves "Let's play on the private Warhammer online server with a few hundred others."
I think a lot of new players joined because of the success of Warhammer TW series
"Well, once there was only chaos. You ask me, order's winning". - Grandmaster Siegfried Trappenfeld

Toonman

Post#25 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:55 pm

Played all 5 years of live. Don't remember the name of the first server I was on. I remember playing on PT and then Badlands when PT closed.

Twohandernoob

Post#26 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:57 pm

Nishka wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:55 pm
Twohandernoob wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:19 am Game is 95% players who never played live and thought to themselves "Let's play on the private Warhammer online server with a few hundred others."
I think a lot of new players joined because of the success of Warhammer TW series
I was joking:p

Esperflame

Post#27 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:09 pm

Karnak Hammerfist rr93 IB from the Knights of the Sepulchre. Lots of old live players here.
Karnak (Ironbreaker), Hadebrandt (KotBS), Quigon (Swordmaster), Rakthraka (Black Orc), Thulza (Chosen), Braerithryn (Blackguard)

"Yeah, I play all the tanks. I've got beef!" - Me