Recent Topics

Ads

Cheerio

Come and tell us about yourself.
No better way to be part of the community than starting with a brief hello.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Caine

Cheerio

Post#1 » Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:42 pm

Hi together.

Some of you have maybe already seen me on my mainchar which has the same name as my account on the Forum. I just thought that it was time for a proper "Hello" and a little introduction of myself ;)

Sooooo ... i guess the most important things would be that im completely new at Warhammer online and that this server (despite the typical "Alpha probs") is for many players truly is a blessing. But back to topic. Currently im living in Germany and im 30 years old (i know, somehow im always the "Grandpa" in online games ;)). Und da ich eben aus Deutschland stamme auch noch mal ein "Moinsen" an alle die der Sprache mächtig sind ;)

Actually i have a little Question too. Im quite interested in the Lore behind the Games and also got an interest in Roleplaying. So how sees the Community the whole Topic? Are there others interested in such stuff at an onlinegame or am i damned to play at ... ehm i mean with ... ach dammit! you know what i mean ;) So are there others interested in it or am i damned to stay i complete solitude ;)

so i guess i'll see most of you ingame for the time being,
Caine

Ads
Winterly

Re: Cheerio

Post#2 » Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:53 pm

I have seen you around the server and noticed you played Destruction.

There is a guild by the name of "Brides of Khaine" They are an all female Dark Elf guild, but you don't have to join to role-play with them. They stay in character almost always.

Brides of Khaine: http://www.returnofreckoning.com/forum/ ... =14&t=1312

Fey

Post#3 » Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:56 pm

Welcome, we love brand new players. I can't speak to the lore; frankly I find it all a bit intimidating. I do still have the comic I got from release, crazy witch-hunter slaughtering a group of desperate villagers because one child has been turned. The order lore is gruesome, the chaos lore is bat-****.
Fley - Zealot Domoarigobbo - Shaman
Squid - Squig Squit - B.O.
Black Toof Clan

Razid1987

Post#4 » Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:58 pm

Welcome \o/

Caine

Post#5 » Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:07 am

Winterly wrote:I have seen you around the server and noticed you played Destruction.

There is a guild by the name of "Brides of Khaine" They are an all female Dark Elf guild, but you don't have to join to role-play with them. They stay in character almost always.

Brides of Khaine: http://www.returnofreckoning.com/forum/ ... =14&t=1312
Yeah, that was me as it seems ;) And yeah i already did read in the forum about this guild, but to be honest an all female Dark Elf guild ... i might be somewhat experienced in Roleplay, but because of that i know that i just CANT Roleplay Elves OR females like they should be played ... that "scared" me off a bit to be honest ;)
Fey wrote:Welcome, we love brand new players. I can't speak to the lore; frankly I find it all a bit intimidating. I do still have the comic I got from release, crazy witch-hunter slaughtering a group of desperate villagers because one child has been turned. The order lore is gruesome, the chaos lore is bat-****.
Well thats Warhammer for you ;) It just was never meant for Children to play in the first place. I mean all the Rules in the table-top, then you have to Colour the figurines yourself and you need LOTS of money to afford a "good" army ;) so it should be no surprise that the lore and Background has not exactly flying ponys who puke Lemonade and Fart Rainbow in it :D oh and no offense, i just wanted to say that the Background of this whole "universe" IS about war ... and war is always Gruesome ;)

And btw thnaks for the warm welcome until now at all ;)

xitroxas

Post#6 » Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:55 am

Hey welcome.
Bigx - Black orc — Lilx - squig herder

Dana
Former Staff

Post#7 » Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:17 pm

Welcome :)
"A danger foreseen is a danger avoided."

Dana - WE
Horsegirl - DoK

skywalker

Post#8 » Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:46 pm

welcome

Ads
Caine

Post#9 » Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:16 pm

And thanks again for the warm welcomes ^^

Am I right with my guess that there aren't that many Roleplayers around that Server (excepting the "Brides of Khaine" of course)? If Yes, i guess that means that my little "Plan" that i had will sadly not be possible i guess xD

xitroxas

Post#10 » Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:31 pm

Greenskin players, about half of em, do RP the cockney accents of the orcs. I do as well from time to time.
Bigx - Black orc — Lilx - squig herder